Titanic Q&A: 100+ Fascinating Facts for Kids, FREE Shipping on orders over $25 shipped by Amazon, The Story of Titanic for Children: Astonishing Little-Known Facts and Details About the Most Famous Ship in the World, Brick Loot Titanic Building Bricks Set (Large 390 Pieces) 100% Compatible, If You Were a Kid Aboard the Titanic (If You Were a Kid), Titanic - Memorabilia Pack (Original Version), Titanic 1912: The original news reporting of the sinking of the Titanic, Awesome Engineering Activities for Kids: 50+ Exciting STEAM Projects to Design and Build (Awesome STEAM Activities for Kids), Voices of the Titanic: A Titanic Book for Kids (History Speaks! Voices of the Titanic: A Titanic Book for Kids (History Speaks!) Paperback £6.96 £ 6. The Story of Titanic For Children: Astonishing Little-Known Facts and Details About the Most Famous Ship in the World By Joe Fullman More than a century after it crashed into an iceberg, the Titanic remains as compelling as ever. titanic by Alex Sommers . Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 18, 2020. Read along to hear what happened that cold April night and learn all about the magnificent ship so many couldn’t wait to board. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. I got it for an 8 year old boy who is really into the Titanic. Reviewed in the United States on March 4, 2019. He loves the book. 00 $6.95 $6.95. However this is a great title and worth a buy for your Titanic obsessed children. 4 Stars & Up & Up; 3 Stars & Up & Up; 2 Stars & Up & Up; 1 Star & Up & Up; Price. After studying the National Geographic Readers: Titanic every night for a number of weeks, it was time to see what else we could buy. Paperback $8.99 $ 8. Paperback $8.99 $ 8. Very nice! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. My 5yr old had been asking for books about the Titanic and I'm so glad I found this one. The Story of Titanic for Children by Joe Fullman This story of the Titanic introduces children to the tragic events an a comprehendible and interesting way. Contact … In terms of reading age, I'd say this one is a bit more advanced - so we read through it together. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 11, 2016. (Penguin Young Readers, L4), Awesome Jokes That Every 6 Year Old Should Know! Get it as soon as Fri, Nov 6. Although it’s too hard for him to read,Mum and Dad read it to him. Example: "For the sinking of Titanic wasn't an unavoidable accident. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, The Story of Titanic for Children: Astonishing Little-Known Facts and Details About the Most Famous Ship in the World, If You Were a Kid Aboard the Titanic (If You Were a Kid), The Titanic: Lost and Found (Step-Into-Reading, Step 4), DK Eyewitness Books: Titanic: Learn the Full Story of This Tragic Ship from its Famous Passengers to the Exploration of its Remains, Titanic Q&A: 100+ Fascinating Facts for Kids, Voices of the Titanic: A Titanic Book for Kids (History Speaks! And he saw mild flashes of the movie when we were watching it with his older sister. 882 1/2 Amazing Answers to Your Questions About the Titanic. FREE Shipping on your first order shipped by Amazon. Age Level: 8-14. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. (3 Books) | by Mary Montero | Nov 19, 2019. Tonight on the Titanic by … There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Our youngest, 6-years old, somehow has a fascination with the Titanic. What Was The Titanic? To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. 99. Full Title: National Geographic Kids: Titanic Author: Melissa Stewart Age Level: 7-9 (recommended for fluent readers and as a read aloud) Length: 48 pages Type of Book: National Geographic Reader, paperback, Level 3, paperback More Buying Choices $4.71 (20 used & new offers) Audible Audiobook $0.00 $ 0. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. 4.8 out of 5 stars 274. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. The Story of Titanic for Children: Astonishing Little-Known Facts and Details About the Most Famous Ship in the World. There's a problem loading this menu right now. THE BEST DOG JOKES ON THE PLANET by Dan Mazur . Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. If you're looking for a starter book for a younger child, perhaps look at the National Geographic book first. ), 60 Incredible Facts Have Never Been Releaved About The Titanic For Kids, Titanic Coloring Book: Featuring Enchanting Titanic Coloring Books For Kid And Adult. He's really, really really into the Titanic. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Paperback £6.96 £ 6. This book of great visuals offers so many little known facts about the great ship. The Story of Titanic for Children: Astonishing Little-Known Facts and Details About the Most Famous … After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. My six year old is OBSESSED with Titanic. Teach Your Dragon About Diversity: Train Your Dragon To Respect Diversity. X . It's very informative but not scary, the pictures are great and it's an overall well made book. Featuring fiction and nonfiction books to accommodate every grade level, these selections are ideal for supporting specific lesson plans or for sparking your students' interest in one of history's most … It has a ton of interesting facts. Try Prime Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Basket. National Geographic Kids: Titanic . Reviewed in the United Kingdom on August 4, 2019. Part of: History Speaks! Titanic Q&A: 100+ Fascinating Facts for Kids, If You Were a Kid Aboard the Titanic (If You Were a Kid), Voices of the Titanic: A Titanic Book for Kids (History Speaks! Approved third parties also use these tools in connection with our display of ads. My 6 year old son is obsessed with the Titanic, like many other children and probably adults throughout the years. My 4 year old loves this book i read him few pages every night at bed time. 1-16 of 293 results for Books: "titanic for kids" Skip to main search results Amazon Prime. by Mary Montero | 19 Nov 2019. Ships from and sold by Academic Book Solutions. Nicely ilustrated, educative with lots of intresting facts. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. He absolutely loves it! © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. You’re seeing this ad based on the product’s relevance to your search query. Beautiful book for the "Unsinkable" ship! 17), Darice Wood Model Kit, Titanic (1 Kit) – Contains Precut Wood and Instructions for 7.25”x2” Model – All You Need is Glue, Sandpaper, Paint to Finish – Fun Activity for School, Camp, Scouts, Families, DK Readers L3: Titanic: The Disaster That Shocked the World! There's a problem loading this menu at the moment. Prime members enjoy fast & free shipping, unlimited streaming of movies and TV shows with Prime Video and many more exclusive benefits. Even the adults that have picked it up find it hard to put the book down. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Please try again. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Children's Growing Up & Facts of Life Books, The Story of Titanic for Children: Astonishing Little-Known Facts and Details About the Most Famous Ship in the World, If You Were a Kid Aboard the Titanic (If You Were a Kid), The Titanic: Lost and Found (Step-Into-Reading, Step 4), Titanic Q&A: 100+ Fascinating Facts for Kids, Voices of the Titanic: A Titanic Book for Kids (History Speaks! 99. 96. Titanic for Kids Book - Discover The History of The Titanic Ship, with Fun Facts & Pictures of It's Construction, Maiden Voyage, Passengers, Sinking & More! This book list brings together 17 must-reads about this infamous ship that will bring your Titanic lessons to life. We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make improvements, and display ads. It has a nice balance of pictures as well as writing. Voices of the Titanic: A Titanic Book for Kids (History Speaks!) 96. series dives into the Titanic and its disastrous sinking. : 25 (My Dragon Books), Atlas Transatlantic RMS LUSITANIA Collection Liner of the World 1: 1250 (ref 005), The Story of the Titanic for Children: Astonishing little-known facts and details about the most famous ship in the world, The Titanic Coloring Book (Dover History Coloring Book), Titanic (Young Reading (Series 3)) (3.3 Young Reading Series Three (Purple)), Magic Tree House Books 17-20 Boxed Set: The Mystery of the Enchanted Dog (Magic Tree House (R)), Titanic Sticker Book (Information Sticker Books), Titanic: The Story Lives On! I bought him this book for his 7th birthday. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. I'm very pleased with this purchase! Free UK Delivery by Amazon. Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Children can explore its beautiful sundecks, marvel at its design, and relive the tragic sinking of the world’s most famous ship. Bought this book for my 5yr old daughter who after doing a project as school is so keen to learn everything there is to know about the Titanic. Voices of the Titanic: A Titanic Book for Kids (History Speaks!) Purchased as a Christmas gift for my 6yr old. There is something else available for younger children.