Javascript is required to view shouts on this page. Listen to Bee Gees Tokyo Nights MP3 song. Additional taxes may apply. I was down in the rising sun.Tokyo nights.Well, I came for the moment andstayed till the end. It really is a great song highly recommended. Well, I came for the moment and stayed till the end. Tokyo Nights MP3 Song by Bee Gees from the album The Warner Bros. Years 1987-1991. Bee Gees. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. This song came out on One, it was one of their later albums. Take me to Tokyo. In the US, "Wing and a Prayer" was substituted with the group's European #1 hit, "You Win Again". Tokyo Nights. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. Tokyo nights. I don't believe that, I believe we could have at least two.". © Gamma Gaana Ltd. 2020, All Rights Reserved, {"source":4,"source_id":"18190","object_type":4,"id":"18190","title":"Bee Gees","status":0}, Released by Warner Music Group | Dec 2016. Listen Now ... 4.0 out of 5 stars Another Great Hit From The Bee Gees From The Late 80's. Another Great Hit From The Bee Gees From The Late 80's, Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018. In March, their brother Andy suddenly died and the Bee Gees took a break until November when they returned to the studio to complete the album, but this time they shifted to Mayfair Studios in London, making One their first album since Mr. Natural to be recorded partly or fully in the British capital, though "Ordinary Lives" was started before Andy Gibb's death. 7 in the US and No. Tokyo Nights song from the album The Warner Bros. Years 1987-1991 is released on Dec 2016 . Bee Gees. triggerOnFocusSongPlay.push("commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:3088328,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0});");setTimeout(function(){insertRelatedData('relatedSongDetail', '3088328', '0', 'English');},6000);triggerOnFocusSongPlay=[];commonfunc.setLyricsHeight(); utility.playSongFromServer({ids:3088328,play_song:0,action:'tracklist',source:1,source_id:1,objtype:1,premium_content:0}); Gaana is the one-stop solution for all your music needs. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. The album had varying degrees of success across the world. Go directly to shout page. To disable, switch Autoplay to ‘OFF’ under Settings. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. ooh wee ah. The duration of song is 03:56. This song came out on One, it was one of their later albums. You have entered an incorrect email address. You're crossing the water for eastern delights 'Cause now that you're gone I feel like a stranger in New York tonight And the rhythm was new to me, Tokyo nights I think of this song as a cross between pop/mellow beat. Connect your Spotify account to your Last.fm account and scrobble everything you listen to, from any Spotify app on any device or platform. Lyrics to 'Tokyo Nights' by Bee Gees. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). And the vision was true to me.Tokyo […] Listen to Tokyo Nights by Bee Gees, 2,543 Shazams, featuring on Bee Gees Essentials, and Bee Gees: Next Steps Apple Music playlists. Take me to Tokyo. There's a problem loading this menu right now. And the vision was true to me.Tokyo nights.Well, she came for the momentand stayed till the end. Tokyo nights. Well, she came for the moment and stayed till the end. Go directly to shout page. Barry Gibb commented on the song "One" at the time by saying "This song brought us back to US radio. A new version of Last.fm is available, to keep everything running smoothly, please reload the site. Let us know what you think of the Last.fm website. Take me to Tokyo. This song is sung by Bee Gees. Leave feedback. Some user-contributed text on this page is available under the Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License; additional terms may apply.