They have offered so many amazing training opportunities which have helped me step out of my comfort zone and build my confidence as a leader. Notify me of followup comments via e-mail. Please note that this review was not paid for or sponsored by any third party. I’ve never felt or looked better, and I love being a part of their coaching team! As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.

Copyright © 2020 Sorey Fitness by Kim and Kalee.

Now, I’m a stronger coach not only for me but for my girls and Fit Fam! Our favorites are Pinot Grigio and Sauvignon Blanc. Costco Truly Hard Seltzer Review. I strive to emulate the accepting and easy going approach that has made them wildly successful. Yes, Truly is 2 grams of carbs per can making it around what a light beer would be. The truly can really use more of the fruit flavor. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. It … Privacy Policy. With so many brands popping up, we decided to try a few popular spiked seltzer brands and see which was our favorite though. Learn more about us and our team here. Your email address will not be published.

In my opinion, I would say that the TRULY Lemonade Hard Seltzer sits right in between a hard seltzers and a hard lemonade (like Mike’s Hard Lemonade). We're also Elite Independent Beachbody Coaches. Learn more about us & our team. Bethany Biron. Though Truly is one of the most popular brands of hard seltzer, the Business Insider team was largely ambivalent about it. I was at the beach, and that Grapefruit was pretty darn tasty! Cindy Miller. Grab our favorite at home workouts & a sample meal plan!

We're a mother-daughter team focused on simplifying healthy living.

Hi! Truly Hard Seltzer is like White Claw’s underrated, hipster sibling.

Site Credits.Branding by Melissa Rose Design.Development by Once Coupled. Yes, Truly contains 5% Alcohol per can, and the alcohol comes from fermented cane sugar.

Jill Carothers, Kim and Kalee Sorey are absolutely awesome!

2019-09-13T15:03:00Z The letter F. An envelope. With their motivation and support, I have not only stayed on track myself, but now I’m helping others reach their fitness and health goals! I am just a fan of the company.

Click to view our full disclosure. I was at the beach, and that Grapefruit was pretty darn tasty! The adult beverage brand revamped every recipe in its portfolio in a quick three months and, in the least dramatic way possible, every single one is leaps and bounds better than before. Truly Hard Seltzer is "Truly" delicious! Click okay to accept.

Your email address will not be published.

So far we’ve tried, Truly, White Claw, Smirnoff and Spiked Seltzer.

It’s definitely sweeter than hard seltzer, but not quite as much as those hard lemonades, and not as fizzy to me. Carrie Scott, Before working with Kim and Kalee, I felt guarded sharing my fitness journey and doubted my abilities as a coach. Truly didn’t rank the worst, but it wasn’t first choice either.

Join us for fun, simple tips to improve every aspect of your life! Truly Spiked Seltzer was the first type of spiked water I had heard of! The whole reason I found this brand was because we wanted something easy and light to drink this past summer! However, I was given a free sample of this product to review.

The opinions in this review are strictly my own. They have 2 variety boxes which are Citrus and Wild Berry. You can also subscribe without commenting. We compared leading hard seltzer brands White Claw and Truly — and the winner was clear. They gave me the confidence to become a coach and have been valuable mentors ever since. Before meeting Kim and Kalee, I was struggling with my fitness goals.

I would start out strong, but I just didn’t stay on track. We’re also Elite Independent Beachbody Coaches. All opinions shared are my own. Learn how your comment data is processed. We're Kim & Kalee Sorey! View Our Full Hard Seltzer Review of 4 Brands, White Claw Hard Seltzer Review - Flavors, Ingredients & Price, Winc Wine Review + Promo Code to Save $22 Off Your 1st Order, Is SPARKLING ICE Good for You? Truly Spiked Seltzer was the first type of spiked water I had heard of! We’re Kim & Kalee Sorey!

No. We’re a mother-daughter duo focused on healthy living & at home workouts!

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Each can is 100 calories. We love our white and rose wines, but they can be inconvenient at the beach. Hi! You can also choose to get a flavor on its own as well. Updated: Oct 13. Terms of Service. Required fields are marked *. Truly Hard Seltzer had a hot girl summer. We’ve only tried the citrus flavors, but we hear the berry ones are better!