Sale! Daten über Ihr Gerät und Ihre Internetverbindung, darunter Ihre IP-Adresse, Such- und Browsingaktivität bei Ihrer Nutzung der Websites und Apps von Verizon Media. And by saying ‘I will do my best’ does not show your abilities and skills but instead it limits them terribly. Quick View. - it's said with admiration for someone whom you consider the best, You want to reject this entry: please give us your comments (bad translation/definition, duplicate entries...), English Portuguese translation in context, Free: Learn English, French and other languages, Reverso Documents: translate your documents online, Learn English watching your favourite videos. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. This information should not be considered complete, up to date, and is not intended to be used in place of a visit, consultation, or advice of a legal, medical, or any other professional. You are trying my patience. I'll try my utmost to be there for your wedding, but I don't know if I'll have enough money to buy the plane ticket. No Replies Log in to reply . [US] Example Sentence: Reverso is my newest favorite online dictionary so I have shared it with my EAL students in the high school. You can complete the list of synonyms of trying my best given by the English Thesaurus dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster... English-Synonyms dictionary : translate English words into Synonyms with online dictionaries. Related products . In essence, one is saying, "I feel good about my efforts." Don’t blame her — she did her utmost to finish it on time. What does trying my patience expression mean? Damit Verizon Media und unsere Partner Ihre personenbezogenen Daten verarbeiten können, wählen Sie bitte 'Ich stimme zu.' What does trying my utmost expression mean? Sie können Ihre Einstellungen jederzeit ändern. Dictionary, Encyclopedia and Thesaurus - The Free Dictionary, the webmaster's page for free fun content, Compston blasts Labour for'dancing with Tories', Football: YOU WILL HAVE TO GYT PAST ME FIRST HENRIK, Football: Ade-os Akinbiyi; Sheff Utd 3 Bristol C1, tuck (something) around (something or some place). Definition of trying my utmost in the Idioms Dictionary. expression used for pointing out that, if you love someone, you accept also things and people dear to the person you love, "He/She rocks!/ You rock!" aus oder wählen Sie 'Einstellungen verwalten', um weitere Informationen zu erhalten und eine Auswahl zu treffen. Search trying my best and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Janet tried her utmost to save the family farm, but the bank foreclosed on it in the end. All content on this website, including dictionary, thesaurus, literature, geography, and other reference data is for informational purposes only. Search trying my best and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso. Have a try (at the exam). Yahoo ist Teil von Verizon Media. Jarvis Johnson Trying My Best Hoodie. ©2020 Reverso-Softissimo. 0. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. , , noun – plural tries – 1. an attempt or effort. To put forth the greatest possible amount of effort or energy toward some task or goal; to try as hard as one can. JACKIE THE HOBOon September 25, 2008 Link. In the same way, men are meant to love one another, but a friend which in the Greek language is philos. sort form. All rights reserved. Dies geschieht in Ihren Datenschutzeinstellungen. trying my patience phrase.