Turkey Hill Fudge Ripple Premium Ice Cream Size 1.5 quart (48 Ounce) UPC Code: 0-20735-11011-9 Sell By Date: 09/30/2014 42-092. Giant Food is committed to providing accurate nutritional information to its customers. 48 fl oz (1.5 qts) 1.42L. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. The best news is that I can totally pawn this one off on my daughter who's really enjoying it, Creamy mint frozen dairy dessert stuffed with rich fudge and Junior Mints minis, with a non-evident fudgy swirl (more underneath), Photos aren't complete without the penny test, Breyers Caramel Apple Pie Layered Dessert, Friendly's Vanilla, Chocolate, Strawberry Friendwich, Cool Jacks Jack Attack Ice Cream Sandwiches. Consumers who have purchased affected packages of the products listed with the code cited above can return them to the place of purchase for a full refund or contact Turkey Hill Dairy at 1-800-MY-DAIRY (1-800-693-2479).

Turkey Hill's selection of frozen desserts has grown a lot since 1954. In general, ice cream has at least 10 percent dairy fat, and a frozen dairy dessert does not. And don't forget to check out our Limited Edition flavors. The Label Comparison Ice Cream Claim: Labels it as Ice Cream on the top of the carton. With a variety of tasty flavors that leaves you wanting more with each spoonful, we won't judge if you pick up more than one container. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. Design, CMS, Hosting & Web Development :: ePublishing. data. Ice-cream on the other hand, is mainly made from milk and dairy fat. Milk, Sugar, Chocolate Cookie Swirl [Soybean Oil, Sugar, Chocolate Cookies (Wheat Flour, Sugar, Palm And Palm Kernel Oil, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Salt, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin), Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Corn Starch, Salt, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor], Cookie Dough [Wheat Flour, Sugar, Brown Sugar, Butter, Water, Soybean Oil, Chocolate Chips (Sugar, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla), Corn Starch, Molasses, Salt, Natural Flavor, Soy Lecithin, Sodium Bicarbonate], Corn Syrup, Nonfat Milk, Whey, Polydextrose, Cream, Cocoa Processed With Alkali, Natural Flavor, Coffee, Calcium Carbonate, Molasses, Propylene Glycol Monoesters, Guar Gum, Mono & Diglycerides, Cellulose Gum, Carrageenan, Vitamin A, Vitamin D3. Because you can never have too much dessert. I tried this product last week for the first time, and absolutely fell in love with it - enough that I went googling for vendors in my home state and came across this blog.I should also mention that I shared this product with 2 family members, and we unanimously agree it is now our favorite flavor. LANCASTER COUNTY, Pa. (October 4, 2013) — Turkey Hill Dairy of Conestoga, Pa., is recalling specific packages of 1.5 qt. Here is what I saw. It's probably a flavor/texture combo that just doesn't sit right with me. We taste-tested 50 store-bought flavors, from chocolate ice cream to caramel cookie crunch, in the GH Test Kitchen to pick the best ice creams for dessert. Consumers may also use the data-mce-href=”https://www.turkeyhill.com/contact/contact-us.aspx”>Turkey Hill Contact Form on its website. If you love junior mints, and prefer soft serve ice cream over traditional, then I suspect you will like this product. Turkey Hill Moose Tracks Stuff’d Frozen Dairy Dessert $1.00 off any ONE Turkey Hill 48oz Premium Ice Cream, Trio'politan, or Frozen Dairy Dessert. Once again, you've saved me money! Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Subscribe to our email list and we'll keep you posted on the latest Turkey Hill news, info and recipes. (But I did toss a choc choc chip muffin in the cup). You might just get some free stuff. However after a few scoops it does become too much (good for me because I lack serious self control) and I did feel as if I may never need to use Scope again I was so minty fresh..haha!
Check out the November issue of Dairy Foods, including our annual category-by-category State of the Industry report, This website requires certain cookies to work and uses other cookies to help you have the best experience. Turkey Hill Ice Cream, Frozen Desserts & Drinks. Turkey Hill’s Stuff’d flavors are frozen dairy dessert and so is chocolate peanut butter cup made by Friendly’s. Visit our updated, This website requires certain cookies to work and uses other cookies to help you have the best experience. Great-grandpa Frederick Benedict Frey started making strawberry ice cream for the family's Sunday dinner long, long ago. I wish now that I had not read all the negative comments. Our frozen desserts are enjoyed by many. If you do not agree to the use of cookies, you should not navigate The junior mint taste is thoroughly blended throughout the ice cream.Regarding the light texture, this product is much closer to soft serve ice cream than traditional. Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email. We therefore strongly encourage our customers to read the labels of any of the products that they purchase in order to make certain that they are compatible with their own nutritional preferences and expectations. If you are wondering which of flavors has your favorite ingredients, then try our Flavor Finder. Have a flavor idea you want to share with us? What's REALLY Inside McDonald's French Fries?     UPC Code: 0-20735-42005-8 By closing this message or continuing to use our site, you agree to the use of cookies. All Aisles / Frozen / Ice Cream & Novelties / Ice Cream / More Flavors of Ice Cream / Turkey Hill Double Dunker Frozen Dairy Dessert. Really surprised to read this review. The good news is that this is crazy low fat and tastes like junior mints. One ice cream blogger wrote, “Frozen Dairy Dessert is the scourge of the ice cream aisle!.” However, it’s not just Breyers. ( Log Out / 

Both ice cream and frozen dairy desserts are sold in the same aisle at the supermarket. only if there are enough to cover over the base! This website requires certain cookies to work and uses other cookies to 20 coupons. Get the inside scoop on what's going on, share your thoughts, and help shape the future of Turkey Hill Dairy. (48 oz./1.42L) of Fudge Ripple Premium Ice Cream and 1 Pint (16 oz./473 ml) packages of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Premium Ice Cream, and Moose Tracks® Stuff’d Frozen Dairy Dessert due to the possibility that some packages may contain metal shavings. Save money on … Turkey Hill Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Premium Ice Cream Size 1 Pint (473 ml) UPC Code: 0-20735-42005-8 Sell By Date: 10/04/2014 42-092. We rely upon our suppliers to provide us with this information on an ongoing basis and to advise us immediately whenever any new claims or adjustments to declared values are made, so that we can properly maintain the accuracy of this online resource. Free shipping on orders of $35+ or same-day pick-up in store. You might just get some free stuff.

Our frozen novelties include Decadent Delights Bars, Decadent Delights Parfaits, Ice Cream Cakes, and individually wrapped goodies like Ice Cream Sandwiches and Sundae Cones. By visiting this website, certain cookies have already been set, which you may delete and block. In the time since, his descendants (that's us) have added quite a few flavors to the selection. Shop Target for Turkey Hill Ice Cream & Frozen Dairy Desserts you will love at great low prices.     Sell By Date: 09/30/2014 42-092, Turkey Hill Moose Tracks Stuff’d Frozen Dairy Dessert Fast delivery to your home or office. Here are locations providing Turkey Hill products within 5 miles of your current location. Mocha frozen dairy dessert swirled with chewy cookie dough and crunchy chocolate cookie swirl. With a variety of tasty flavors that leaves you wanting more with each spoonful, we won't judge if you pick up more than one container. https://www.turkeyhill.com/contact/contact-us.aspx”>Turkey, ← Fresh Red and Green Bell Peppers Recalled for Salmonella, 278 Illnesses in 18 states Public Health Alert for Salmonella for Raw Chicken →, Toxic Ingredients in Soft Serve Ice Cream May Make You Think Twice Before Ordering. So I found this one at the store last night and decided to give it a try. Wouldn't buy it again but worth a shot! To those who haven't tried it yet - you can scoop it out of the dish with a plastic spoon even after it's been in the freezer for days. My husband brought this flavor home for me to try. (48 oz./1.42L) of Fudge Ripple Premium Ice Cream and 1 Pint (16 oz./473 ml) packages of Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Premium Ice Cream, and Moose Tracks® Stuff’d Frozen Dairy Dessert due to the possibility that some packages may contain metal shavings.     Sell By Date: 10/04/2014 42-092, Turkey Hill Fudge Ripple Premium Ice Cream
An at once an all-inclusive guide to the meaning of hundreds of technical terms and ideas needed for ice cream manufacturing, as well as a practical introduction to the ingredients, freezing methods, flavoring, and packaging of ice cream, sherbet, sorbet, gelato, frozen yogurts, novelties and many other kinds of frozen desserts. In addition to labels based on the fat content of the ice cream (or frozen dairy dessert, to be more accurate), there are likewise quality segments within the official "ice cream" category based on overrun and ingredient quality. We have, however, experienced occasional situations in the past where, due to the lack of such notice or for some other reason, minor discrepancies in this area have occurred. Best ice creame ever i wish i would come back.