(The South) and my favorite type of tea to purchase is Red Diamond sweet tea. It does show you how ice cream is made as well as company history as well as history of the area. They enjoyed the taste testing of the ice cream especially and so did mom and dad! What's a "dairy" tea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t also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. on sale, for only ninety-nine cents.. Usually it’s a dollar ninety-nine, at Kroger but they dropped it down. Seriously, be hungry for ice cream... you can have all you want. When we arrived the line to get in was not very long but we ended up waiting for nearly 20 minutes just to buy tickets. I can't quite follow the last sentence, what does "1 90%"... Oh wait. I am a fan of both Turkey Hill and Clover Hill Icy Tea, but I have been stuck in the Midwest for the last 8 years forced to drive home with gallons of it in my trunk after visiting family. The samples are a whole scoop each... Turkey hill is our all time favorite iced tea. We are located in an old silk mill which has been turned into condos. Turkey Hill isn’t a bad brand, but their attempt at peach tea wasn’t the best. It costs $9.50 for an adult as the basic price. It's the "one that 90%" drink. Thank you for being our 1000th TripAdvisor comment. There was no factory. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. The lab use to be limited to small sizes and after you made your ice-cream it was refrozen to harden. For me, it is just the one that has the best tea flavor. If you’re like me, you don’t exactly measure one cup of beverage, you just pour. ), ( The samples are a whole scoop each... My husband and I did the triple scoop package. ), ( Ask Sksteff25 about Turkey Hill Experience. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Give the stuff a second chance. 14 My bottle was this shape, but the flavor was "Lemon Iced Tea". ), ( - See 1,616 traveler reviews, 257 candid photos, and great deals for Columbia, PA, at Tripadvisor. There's a problem loading this menu right now. 15 EW! Add to List. It's delicious. 21 This comment has been removed by a blog administrator. 6 ), ( Clover farms icy tea is better then turkey hill, TurkeyHill Pure & Chilled unsweetened ice tea contains phosphoric acid, potassium sorbate and sodium benzoate (preserve freshness). If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Review tags are currently only available for English language reviews. I can’t determine whether they used green tea, or black tea. ), ( When I strolled through my local supermarket, I was surprised to see that Turkey Hill had a mojito flavor. ), ( I guess I might have already even forgotten how good it tastes. Turkey Hills here are like others...Wawa's, 7-11's, etc.The ice cream and the iced teas all come from the same spot, and yes they do own the turkey hill markets. I think really well-made, simple black tea is a ... Until recently I had never tried iced tea, as I don't like tea very much when it is hot. ), ( 1 Don't forget the taste lab.... just a fun way to make your own flavored ice cream. ), ( I'm sure the same trucks that bring me Turkey Hill bring you Coca Cola and a whole host of crappy soft drinks which are slightly less awful than the syrup tea for which your county is renowned. Dang it, maybe I do need to try it again. Plus since it was the weekend before Halloween they had trick or treat stations through out as an extra bonus that Sunday. Rebecca C, Manager at Turkey Hill Experience, responded to this review, This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC, Continue your visit to www.tripadvisor.com. To celebrate I would like to send your family ice cream to celebrate at home. Turkey Hill has the best iced tea, but this variety is even better than their regular one. They say on the back "made with simple ingredients like pure water and real tea" "they are bottled cold and kept cold to preserve freshness" Wait I thought they said sodium benzoate was used to preserve freshness. Once in we enjoyed the exhibits but were very disappointed to find out the codes on our tickets did not work on the interactive create your own packaging exhibit. Come with an empty stomach and get ready to taste iced teas and ice cream. 7 I picked up a half gallon of Turkey Hill iced peach. 9 ), ( Turkey Hill® Lemon Flavored Iced Tea. more. ), ( I'm embarrassed to say that the most "authentic" tasting mass produced Southern tea I find at... White Castles. It tastes like Lipton lemon flavored tea from a can. Your browser will redirect to your requested content shortly. ), ( I love Turkey Hill iced tea. Turkey Hill Experience is not a factory tour and we work very hard to ensure our guests are fully aware of what THE is. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. This was my second visit to the location and my disappointment was in the lab. You can have unlimited samples of tea and ice cream, all were great. 7 There was a 2 minute movie that was very good. Some of the positives...the great information about farming, the smell mixing machines (very unique concept), very clean place, and good ice cream samples. He takes it to work everyday and I will not drink any other iced tea. Turkey Hill Iced Tea - Lemon Flavored I've seen Turkey Hill stuff around for some time. 59 There are so many brands and flavors out there that I enjoy trying all of them. lol. Dino, The turkey hill that makes the ice cream IS the same company that makes the iced tea, whats being reviewed here... and what i can see they do sell turkey hill tea & iced creams at the Minit Markets.http://www.turkeyhill.com/products/iced-tea.asp. on sale, for only ninety-nine cents.. Usually it’s a dollar ninety-nine, at Kroger but they dropped it down. Hope your family enjoyed the unlimited samples of ice cream and iced tea. read more. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. We had high hopes for this venue as we had heard glowing reviews from several friends. I love Turkey Hill iced tea. The sampling rotates through their Teas (10+) and ice cream (16) but don't fill up there. Reeealllly? ), ( 62 This tea tastes like straight sh!t. If they make other types and people enjoy it, then great, but it's sure sad that they stamp "Southern Brewed" on their stuff and sell it down here. We had a great time making our own flavor ice creams and learning how they are made. But I have been drawn to the Sobe variety. ), ( I know a guy that like Turkey Hill, I'll buy a jug of the regular stuff and try it next time I see him. 10 ), ( in the end you get to take 5 quarts of your concoction to enjoy! You might have had what used to be the "lemonade tea" (and originally "Lemon tea cooler"), and, yes, that tastes too fake. Turkey Hill Experience: Fan of Turkey Hill Ice Cream or Iced Tea... this is the place for you. Of all the places I could have found this item, guess where I found it; the dollar store. First of all, the Turkey Hill that makes the ice cream is a different Turkey Hill than what runs the "Minit Markets". I have just switched my brand of diet iced tea, and I am pleasantly pleased. I figured if it wasn't great I only wasted a dollar so no harm no foul. You will really enjoy the endless supply of free Turkey Hill drinks, as well as test tasting new flavors or not common flavors. I liked the Firecracker ice cream. ), ( I supposed after being spoiled by Snapple I was expecting it to taste similar. And the displays were good, but my kiddos were too young to read most of them. In a half gallon jug that’s already chilled, there is a tea that tastes faintly and distinctly like peach flavoring, that previous came from a strong brew that was toned down, and sweetened with the high fructose corn syrup and sugar. Fun way to spend the afternoon while enjoying samples of Turkey Hill Ice Cream and Iced Teas. A number of hands on activities that kept everyone busy for a couple hours. My fiancee however loves Nestea iced tea, and she usually has a bottle of it around the place, so that is how I came to try it. There was an unhappy customer at one of the cashiers and she singlehandedly stopped the sale of admission. Share! I really liked the Iced Coffee from McDonald's I bought some the other day, and now I enjoy drinking a cup just about every afternoon. 4 ), ( The samples are a whole scoop each... The tea itself was so bad but it wasn’t the greatest thing either. I also get lunch there from time to time and that too is never a disappointment. I'm born and raised here too and that is one of the good things about being home.Nancy. ), ( Normally when I buy already made teas, I go for Arizona green tea, Snapple or Lipton, or just simply make my own … the the regular Iced Tea (which has sort of a lemon and pear tea flavor) and the Orange Tea are awesome, the blueberry Oolong is a must have whenever I go back to PA (can't get it anywhere else, even in MA), and I think these taste about as close to bag brewed tea as you'll get from a processed drink. The orange note is light and natural and it's decaf and diet. The experience is not what I expected. So I thought I would try it. So for couples or families this was not a budget stop. i tell all my friends if i ever move from the area i plan on getting bottles shipped to my new address. I really like Nestea Iced Tea above all other brands. I have seen so many new flavors there are in the market. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of the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t was very busy with bus groups when we went. I picked up a half gallon of Turkey Hill iced peach. I really like the flavor, the convenience, and the ... Arizona is a company that mostly makes beverages in a variety of flavors. It's very refreshing and does cool you down. I love Turkey Hill Tea (The regular and the Green Tea) What do you expect us to drink out here in the middle of nowhere? You can still see all customer reviews for the product.