Product Title Ultra Plush Pine & River Minky Weighted Blanket, Mul ... Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars, based on 61 reviews 61 ratings Current Price $50.57 $ 50 . Get this Altavida 12-lb. Altavida recommends that a weighted blanket be used that is 10% of the user's body weight. (193) The reversible weighted blanket by Altavida pairs ultra-plush mink with brushed microfiber, for 2 looks in 1. My favorite thing is putting my feetsies in the pocket, tucking the sides of the blanket under me, and becoming a couch burrito (couch potatoes are so passé). Sale: $17.54 - $44.99. This fun and the playful blanket features Ellen's favorite pup, Augie, and the phrases "smile" and "love" in a soft palette of grays, blues and whites on a pastel gray ground. Soft and warm, they've become the favorite blankets in my house. Love everything about it, especially the lavendar pink color.

IT'S AN ULTRA PLUSH MATERIAL, 6FT LONG AND HAS A 26 IN FOOT POCKET IT TRULY IS A BETTER BLANKET EXPERIENCE! 99 Buy top selling products like Nautica® Ultra Soft Plush Blanket and Betsey Johnson® Betseys Leopard Ultra Soft Plush Throw Blanket. Please enter a number less than or equal to 1. From heated throws and blankets to Microfleece sheets, we provide the ultimate comfort for your bedroom.

You won’t be disappointed. If you’re thinking about getting one, do it. Get the item you ordered or get your money back. We're sorry, JavaScript is required to shop Kohls.com. enable JavaScript in your browser; it's quick and easy! Oversized Queen/King size: approx. Select PayPal Credit at checkout to have the option to pay over time.

I take it camping with me for an extra layer in my sleeping bag and it’s so much more usable than a regular blanket.

Excludes: Alaska/Hawaii, APO/FPO, US Protectorates, Africa, Asia, Central America and Caribbean, Europe, Middle East, Greenland, Mexico, Canada, Saint Pierre and Miquelon, Bermuda, Oceania, Southeast Asia, South America, PO Box, Angola, Cameroon, Cayman Islands, French Polynesia, Libya, Mongolia, Suriname, Guyana, Panama, Mauritius, Brunei Darussalam, Chad, Madagascar, New Caledonia, Bahamas, Iran, Saint Kitts-Nevis, Western Sahara, Bolivia, Laos, Congo, Republic of the, Seychelles, Sudan, Guadeloupe, Venezuela, Somalia, Burma, Cuba, Republic of, Reunion, Yemen, Barbados, Belize, Liberia, Sierra Leone, Central African Republic, Martinique, Dominica, Niger, French Guiana. This item will be shipped through the Global Shipping Program and includes international tracking. Copyright © 1995-2020 eBay Inc. All Rights Reserved. California Transparency in Supply Chains Act, Altavida recommends the blanket be 10% of body weight. Ultra Plush Faux Mink Weighted Blanket on sale for just $15.99 with the coupon code: GOSAVE at checkout (Retail $79.99).. The PayPal Credit account is issued by Synchrony Bank. THE BOMFY BLANKET WAS DESIGNED TO CURE COLD FEET. Get instructions now. Nice and huge, the pocket is incredible. Interest will be charged to your account from the purchase date if the balance is not paid in full within 6 months. Qualifying purchases could enjoy No Interest if paid in full in 6 months on purchases of $99 or more. These are some amazingly soft blankets! View cart for details. 100% polyester & machine washable. Sherpa Throw Blanket Super Soft Reversible Ultra Luxurious Plush Blanket (50 in, Genteele Sherpa Throw Blanket Super Soft Reversible Ultra Luxurious Plush Blanke, Sherpa Fleece Throw Blanket, Double-Sided Super Soft Luxurious Plush Blanket Th, Sherpa Fleece Throw Blanket, Reversible Super Soft Luxurious Plush Blanket Twin, Genteele Sherpa Throw Blanket Super Soft Reversible Ultra Luxurious Plush, {"modules":["unloadOptimization","bandwidthDetection"],"unloadOptimization":{"browsers":{"Firefox":true,"Chrome":true}},"bandwidthDetection":{"url":"https://ir.ebaystatic.com/cr/v/c1/thirtysevens.jpg","maxViews":4,"imgSize":37,"expiry":300000,"timeout":250}}. © 2020 Kohl’s, Inc. KOHL’S® and Kohl’s brand names are trademarks owned by KIN, Inc. All rights reserved.

SAVE15 Mink to Microfiber Weighted Blanket. Wrap yourself in the ultra-plush Polka Dot Fleece Blanket from Superior. In the winter in tuck it under my covers when I’m cold. For over 25 years, we've created the best selling plush, fleece, and oh so cozy bedding, just for you! The reversible weighted blanket by Altavida pairs ultra-plush mink with brushed microfiber, for 2 looks in 1. Harper Lane Velvet Plush Blanket. Shop now! This amount is subject to change until you make payment. These blankets are awesome!

(15% OFF) $48.00 - $69.00. It uses deep pressure stimulation to relieve stress, enhance sleep, and provide comfort & security. Delivery times may vary, especially during peak periods. Super soft, super comfy, and not too heavy OR too thin...this is the PERFECT couch snuggling blanket. Designed to offer unmatched comfort and security, this weighted blanket is essential for those looking for another cozy layer to add to your bedding collection. Please enter 5 or 9 numbers for the ZIP Code. Seller assumes all responsibility for this listing. Superior Ultra-Soft Plush Fleece Throw and Blanket. Available in solid colors and classic prints. Sale: $24.29 - $35.97. For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees. Today: $19.39 - $34.91. I love it! Cover you and your loved ones in warmth with the Altavida Faux 12-lb. I have never been more comfortable than snuggling up with this blanket on a 9 hour flight! This amount is subject to change until you make payment. Exactly 6ft of ultra plush fleece with a 26" deep foot pocket to keep your feet nice and warm.

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER FOR 20% OFF YOUR FIRST PURCHASE! 84"x102" Twin size: approx 60"x80" SALES TAX ALREADY INCLUDED IN PRICE. Something went wrong. Ultra Plush Blankets SKU: $69.00. For even more warm and cuddly options, shop our full line of blankets and throws. Share on Facebook - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Twitter - opens in a new window or tab, Share on Pinterest - opens in a new window or tab. Intelligent Design Microlight Plush Oversized Blanket. Search (past 7 days): 12-Lb Altavida Ultra Plush Faux Mink Weighted Blanket free store pickup at Kohls . It uses deep pressure stimulation to relieve stress, enhance sleep, and provide comfort & security. 57 - $59.99 $ 59 . The reversible weighted blanket by Altavida pairs ultra-plush mink with brushed microfiber, for 2 looks in 1. Dealighted analyzed 328 new deal forum threads today and … For additional information, see the Global Shipping Program. Subject to credit approval. Blankets are fully hemmed for added durability. Today: $25.99 - $37.97. Ultra-plush blanket is super soft and warm.

Size: 50" x 60".

If you reside in an EU member state besides UK, import VAT on this purchase is not recoverable.

Any international shipping and import charges are paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping and import charges paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. International shipping paid to Pitney Bowes Inc. Any international shipping is paid in part to Pitney Bowes Inc. Sherpa Throw Blanket Super Soft Reversible Ultra Luxurious Plush Blanket, Ultra Plush Soft & Warm Sherpa Throw Blanket: Reversible, Gray, 50 x 60, Sherpa Throw Blanket Fleece Super Soft Reversible Fluffy Plush for Bed Sofa50x60, Soft 4 Piece Micro Fleece Plush Sheet Warm Deep Pocket Bed Sheets Hypoallergenic, Ultra Plush &Soft Faux Fur Fleece Sherpa Reversible Sofa Couch Bed Throw Blanket, Heavy Korean Mink Fleece Blanket 2 Ply Reversible Silky Soft Plush Warm Blanket, Sherpa Flannel Fleece Reversible Blanket Extra Soft Brush Fabric Utopia Bedding, Chezmoi Collection Cozy Soft Faux Wolf Fur Throw Blanket w/ Plush Sherpa Fleece, Super Soft Fleece Sheet Set - Deep Pocket - Cozy - All Season - Breathable, Soft Throw Blanket Plush Fleece Flannel Couch Sofa Bed Solid Colors 50" x 60", Sunbeam Fleece Electric Heated Throw Blanket, Walnut, A brand-new, unused, and unworn item (including handmade items) in the original packaging (such as. No more cold breeze that chills your legs.... simply amazing!!! The item you've selected was not added to your cart. Scan the code to downloadthe Kohl’s App today. :). TALK ABOUT QUALITY - Snuggle up with the softest blanket mankind has ever experienced, literally.

Enjoy the soft, cozy feel of the 100% microfiber fleece that features a silver metallic geometric print on the front with a solid, velvety soft reverse. I have a child with sensory issues and he dislikes most blankets however he not only tolerates his Bomfy he requests it.

Searching for the softest blankets, sheets, and throws? the original box or bag) and/or with the original tags attached. Other offers may also be available. No additional import charges at delivery! Minimum monthly payments are required. at checkout. This Altavida blanket provides 12 pounds of weight. The pocket is just deep enough that your feet will stay inside no matter how much you roll around, but not so deep that you can’t get your feet out easily if you’re like me and go between hot & cold every 20 minutes. Please Android, Google Play and the Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. Legal Notices, Privacy Policy, California Privacy Policy, CA-Do Not Sell My Personal Information, About Our Ads, California Transparency in Supply Chains Act. Wrap up in warmth and security with a weighted blanket, and change the way you sleep each night! After receiving the item, contact seller within. His siblings love them too I'm glad I got one for each of them or there would be chaos. Manufactured from the utmost quality and durable materials, this super soft microfiber cashmere velvet reversible to ultra-plush faux-sheepskin throw blanket, will … With a brand new weighted blanket, you're set to snuggle in for a relaxing night's sleep. - eBay Money Back Guarantee - opens in new window or tab, This amount includes applicable customs duties, taxes, brokerage and other fees.

A better blanket experience! The blanket also features a reversible, breathable design, adding extra comfort.