You (and your stomach) can thank us later! Easier to handle than a banana split but just as delicious, these adorable cupcakes take only 15 minutes of prep time! I followed it just as directed and it turned out so great. Raspberry lemonade cupcakes, Coke cupcakes, Neopolitan, Nutella and coconut and all kinds of crazy cool unique cupcake recipes to make! Serve them at a birthday party, picnic or for a Mother's Day brunch. Definitely an adult dessert.". © 2020 Discovery or its subsidiaries and affiliates. "I hate to admit it, but these are even better than my rum-soaked cake. I love searching for new, unique cupcake recipes so I put them all together in a fun roundup today.

So smooth, soft and light!

I am Amber. I just made these for my best friend, she absolutely adored them! ", "Brilliant! Notify me of follow-up comments by email. We like unique cupcakes — those you don’t see every day in your local bakery. "It's a good thing there were other people in the house when I made these cupcakes, because I'd have eaten them all by myself! "This is pretty much the perfect cupcake: buttery, moist and not too sweet, with little flecks of orange rind. ", "This is such a special and attractive recipe.
For the best result, chill them overnight before serving. ", "This one was a real winner with my children. This recipe is a keeper! Required fields are marked *. ", "Gotta love my girl Ina! Thanks for sharing these– they look delicious! "Awesome! Eating these cupcakes is like savoring your own personal cookies and cream cheesecake! The Nutella-Kahlua ganache is so tasty that you will find yourself trying not to eat it all before you top the cupcakes. You won't even notice these treats are gluten-free. I had to restrain myself from eating all of it before I used it in the recipe!". These vanilla cupcakes were so simple to make, and I already had all of the ingredients on hand!". Everyone loved these and couldn't get enough. Whoops! There are no results for your search, Chocolate Cupcakes with Cheesecake Centers, Bacon Surprise Cupcakes With Maple Frosting, Gluten-Free Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Cupcakes, Chocolate Cupcakes with Nutella-Kahlua Ganache and Ferrero Rocher, Banana Walnut Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting. ", "These were very easy to make and they tasted fantastic. ", "This is so easy to make! I used a bit of lemon extract to enhance the flavor.". And for extra decadence, they added a final drizzle of melted caramel. (I am from Aurora!). Delicious! Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window), Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window), Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window), Click to share on LinkedIn (Opens in new window), Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window), Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window), Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window), Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window), How to Prepare Your Bakery for a Health Department Inspection, How to Take Your Business to the Next Level, When to Say No: 4 Orders to Decline in Your Bakery Business. I love cupcakes. Most people in town thought we were just a cupcake shop because we were quite locally “famous” for our cupcakes. [Read More …]. When I had my storefront, I found one of the most difficult things to come up with was new, exciting cupcake flavors. ", "This is such a great recipe! Chocolate cupcakes are unique because they are almost equally good from a grocery store and from a high-end bakery. These vanilla cupcakes are so tasty and easy to make. A fun spin on everybody's favorite muffin, these fruity cupcakes rely on frozen blueberries in the batter so they can be made year-round. Top Row: Caramel Toffee Pecan; Yolo Rolo Kids and adults alike will love these festive rainbow cupcakes! Bakery Advice for the Home and Retail Baker, Copyright © 2016-2019 Cautiously Optimistic Kitchen. ", "These are unbelievably wonderful, brownie-like cupcakes! Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email. Neapolitan Ice Cream Cupcakes: Three flavors of sponge cake — chocolate, vanilla and strawberry — are baked inside ice cream cones and topped off with a coordinating trio of buttercream frosting. Perfect for the margarita lover in your life, these clever sweet and savory cupcakes have to be tasted to be believed! Hi Amber, I’m in Denver (high altitude) elevation 5280 do you know if these cupcake recipes will work here? ", "This has been my go-to recipe for at least three years. I was looking for one great cupcake recipe, I have found 25 great recipes, Thanks for sharing these great recipes. As soon as I took the first bite, I knew I had created something divine! ", "I can't say enough about these wonderful chocolate cupcakes — they're a must-try for any peanut butter and chocolate lover! Everyone at our party — men, women AND picky kids — loved them. Post was not sent - check your email addresses! Yum! Take bacon to the next level with this unique recipe that uses boxed cake mix as its base. Since I’m not sure if your from Aurora or live there currently can you tell me if the triple chocolate cake works here in Denver too? Just F.Y.I.– the top selling flavors were: Birthday Cake, Wedding White, Strawberry, Red Velvet, Chocolate Overload, and anything peanut butter! If you’re bored with plain chocolate and vanilla, you’ve got to try these fun,  unique cupcake recipes! The recipe can easily be doubled, and next time I'll have to do that since people ate them like crazy! There also may be some repeats in these pictures, as I said, I always had a few daily regulars. They were so easy and looked so elegant on the serving table. The strawberry soda really gives them a sweet, fruity flavor, and they're so moist! I had to grab three for a photo before everybody stole them!

I had to hold them back when they arrived home from school so that I could get them frosted! — these cute "popcorn" cupcakes. Your email address will not be published. It receives great reviews from my family, who said it's fluffy and moist, but not too rich.

Also, did you know the link for the red velvet cupcakes isn’t working properly? ", "I give these 10 stars! Tip: The batter is super thick, so it has to be spooned and then pushed with a spatula into the baking cups.". Taking a traditional vanilla cupcake with chocolate frosting, they then sprinkled on toasted coconut and crumbled Samoa cookies on top. From classics like chocolate and vanilla, to kicked-up versions with peanut butter, bacon and even lavender, we've rounded up every cupcake recipe you'll ever need. When I am not being a mom or a wife I love to bake, I love to sew, I love to read and I don't like to sit still. Stumped for dinner? They were a hit!

, Yes, I have made them in Denver and they turn out good. "I've always been bad at making cupcakes, and am so happy that I stumbled on this recipe. Maple Pecan Cupcake with Actual Miniature Buttermilk Pancakes These are fabulous! Cherry Cheesecake Filled Chocolate Cupcakes: For real! ", "So chocolatey and decadent! The mascarpone filling is to die for.  I must apologize ahead of time for the pictures. "Yummy, yummy, yummy! When you want a cupcake, you might go for a trendier flavor or something seasonal, but you'll always come back to chocolate as an oldie but a goodie and a total classic flavor. Get our life-saving Dinner Daily newsletter. ", "These cupcakes are wonderful.