This low carb Starbucks drink is a blend of fresh brewed coffee and steamed milk. I have my coffee frap back. QUESTION I usually go for a brewed coffee with heavy cream and sometimes 1 pump of sugar free syrup. There really isn’t a way to make this Keto friendly. Drip Coffee – You can drink it black or you can add cream and sugar free syrup to it. If you want it flavored, just add any of their sugar free syrups. 1/4 cup of heavy whipping cream is typically 4g of carbs and 1 tsp of vanilla is typically 1g carbs. You will want to stay away from drinks that are made with concentrates and powders like refreshers and lemonades. Home; Blog; Tools; Books; Diet Plans; Challenges; Is Vanilla extract, powder (vanilla bean) Keto? You have to let the barista know that you want heavy cream when you order – otherwise you’ll get half and half.

I used monk fruit instead and added cinnamon on top. Type a keyword into the search bar below. So great to be able to enjoy something that tastes indulgent that's actually keto - score! Yum! That's already 5g carbs.

The other sugar free syrups have maltrodextrin in them. I am loving this Keto Coffee Frappuccino.

For starters.. let me just say that I love coffee. We like to think that we are the #KetoCouple, but for the website we decided to stick with The Keto Wife. I love Bulletproof coffee and I regularly just make my coffee at home. This drink is absolutely delicious and the perfect thing to make in the morning to replace a Starbucks run, or in the evening after dinner to kick dessert cravings in the butt! Hi Barbara, thanks I'm glad you enjoyed this.

If you are missing your morning Starbucks vanilla scones on a keto diet – then try these ones out.

**Notes: I have taken this information from several different blog posts and websites and compiled the different points that I felt were helpful from each post into this post. I am generally a regular coffee drinker, but sometimes I get a craving for a delicious, creamy, sweet frappuccino. I used coconut cream instead of almond milk...delicious! My 16-ounce Keto Coffee Frappuccino contains less than 2 carbs. Don’t order the lemonade, it is pre-sweetened. The cinnamon dolce syrup is the only syrup that is truly Keto friendly.

How The Sugar Industry Shifted Blame To Fat. https://www.sugarfreemom.com/recipes/sugar-free-vanilla-bean-frappuccino

A Keto Coffee Frappuccino just like Starbucks, but with less than 2 carbs! You can probably guess what they are: You also need ice and I am not including MCT oil in the recipe because it is not necessary to create a great low-carb coffee drink. 1-2 tablespoons MCT oil (optional, not included in the nutritional info below). Iced Coffee – Again, you can add sugar free syrup and heavy cream to this. That one drink contains nearly 3 days worth of carbs on a keto diet! Fat 0 grams. Keto Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Scones. If you must have a different flavor… you can, just know that it may affect you. Any kind you like! I must be adding something up wrong. I’ve seen a lot of mixed responses about whether or not Starbucks has Keto friendly options. Appreciated! Swerve Sweetener, Bakers Bundle, Granular and Confectioners, 12 Ounce, pack of 2. Personally, I like mine a bit stronger and enjoy it with something sweet, like my favorite Keto Cheesecake Brownies! This is one of the best low-carb coffee drinks EVER! Calories from carbs 98%, protein 0%, fat 2%. Latte, ask for heavy cream. ☕ While many of the most popular drinks have too much sugar and carbs to keep you in ketosis, the 15 keto Starbucks drinks in this guide will help you stick to your goals. The Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew is a no. The Chai concentrate is already sweetened. Tasty Keto Copycat Starbucks Vanilla Scones you DO NOT want to pass up! Ok, now that you know the basics, we’ll show you how to order keto Starbucks drinks like a pro. Simply add all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Calories 82 kcal. You can use flavored coffee beans, decaf coffee, you name it. KetoDiet Data - Nutritional facts for Vanilla extract, powder (vanilla bean) KetoDiet. So you’ll be hearing from me // what it’s like to be 100% Keto from both perspectives of mom and wife. The matcha powder is pre-sweetened. It is crazy the difference that some simple ingredient swaps can make. The Sweet Cream is made with a mixture of heavy cream, 2% milk, and vanilla syrup {1/5 is made of heavy cream}.

Yummy.

Keto Copycat Lofthouse Keto Sugar Cookies, Keto Copycat Girl Scout Tagalongs Cookies, Keto Copycat Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies. This is a great BASE recipe if you want to add other flavors such as sugar free caramel syrup, more sweetener, cocoa powder, etc. No green lattes. Of course every recipe will be different based on the brands you use. A 16-ounce blended coffee Frappuccino at Starbucks contains a whopping 50 grams of carbs.

Caffè Misto, short: 50 calories, 2g fat, 5g carbs, 0g protein; Caffè Misto, tall: 80 calories, 3g fat, 8g carbs, 0g protein; Cappuccino.

Americano (iced or hot) with a splash of heavy cream. What a great way to start my day! The Vanilla Sweet Cream Cold Brew is a no. This is a great base recipe if you want to add other flavors, such as sugar-free caramel syrup, more sweetener, cocoa powder, etc. It's so good!

The Sweet Cream is made with a mixture of heavy cream, 2% milk, and vanilla syrup {1/5 is made of heavy cream}. Stay away from the refreshers – there are sweeteners in them.

Ohhhh, I will be searching for a cream and vanilla like that as I love this!! I've shared this with family and friends and I know coffee shops have lost business because of it! Definitely will be making this again!!! It has a lot of vanilla sweetener and 2% milk. This is awesome! Your email address will not be published. This is a list of some of the fancier keto starbucks options, but you can always order something more basic.

If you want to increase your fat intake, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil to your drink before you blend.

Drinks That Aren’t Keto Friendly at Starbucks. Make sure your coffee is completely chilled before adding it to the blender, otherwise your ice may melt. A Keto Coffee Frappuccino just like Starbucks, but with less than 2 carbs! This is one of the best low-carb coffee drinks EVER! Absolutely delicious and stupidly easy! I wouldn’t suggest making a daily trip to Starbucks, but if you are dying for a fix, the options below should more than satisfy your cravings. First, let’s start with a list of no-no’s… just to get them out of the way. This is definitely easier on my wallet by making it at home. Thank you! Log in, Affiliate links are provided below for your convenience. This Keto Coffee Frappuccino couldn't look any more perfect! Glad I found a keto friendly version of a frappe. Everyone who has tried this absolutely loves it. You can see my full disclosure policy, Please remember to SHARE on Facebook and PIN IT, « Keto Cookies | Super Yummy Low Carb Keto Raspberry Lemon Glazed Cookies | Easy and Best Cookie Recipe For Ketogenic Diet, 3 Ingredient Weight Watchers Dessert – The BEST Weight Watchers Recipe – Orange Creamsicles {Easy – No Bake} ». Can you make a few up in advance and put in the fridge? Hot Tea – Drink it as is or add a little sweetener or sugar free syrup to it. As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases. Simple keto recipe for the BEST breakfast, treat, snack or dessert. This keto coffee drink contains five real ingredients. If you want to increase your fat intake, you can add 1-2 tablespoons of MCT oil to your drink before you blend. Protein 0 grams. Keto Starbucks Coffee Drinks . Put all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Looking for something? This low carb recipe is an easy homemade scone that is super yummy. I don’t recommend doing that, as the ice will melt and you’ll lose the unique frappuccino consistency. Starbucks currently has Vanilla bean powder, Cocoa powder, Cinnamon, and Nutmeg. You can use flavored coffee beans, decaf coffee, you name it. This is a great base recipe if you want to add other flavors, such as sugar-free caramel syrup, more sweetener, cocoa powder, etc. Have you been giving Starbucks the cold shoulder now that you’re on a ketogenic diet? No green lattes.

Tips for Making a Keto Coffee Frappuccino. Not only is this keto frappuccino super low it carbs, it is also very easy to make! Nutritional data per oz (28.3 grams) Net carbs 3.6 grams. It has a lot of vanilla sweetener and 2% milk. It is just like a Starbucks Coffee Frappuccino but without loads of carbs! I’m Sarah & the handsome guy in the picture with me is Mike. I have played around with this keto-friendly coffee frappuccino and it is a perfect low-carb frappuccino base recipe, meaning that you can add other flavorings such as cocoa powder, sugar free caramel sauce, mint or vanilla extract or more sweetener if you prefer yours more dessert-like. A lot of their syrups have unappoved sweeteners so you have to be careful when ordering. Native Vanilla Powder – Premium Gourmet 100% Pure Ground Vanilla Bean Powder – For Chefs and Homemade Baking, Ice Cream, Coffee – Keto Friendly (0.5 oz) 4.2 out of … But, I am a teacher and this week we had testing. Even the light versions of the Frappachino are loaded with sugar. The matcha powder is pre-sweetened. Subscribe to our weekly newsletter and get all the tasty recipes straight to your inbox plus a FREE keto shopping guide! Can you explain how it's 2 carbs? A few readers have asked if they can prep a big batch of this copycat Starbucks coffee frappuccino and store leftovers in the fridge for later. Sorry. Cappucino – Cappuccino is just espresso and milk foam. I double checked and my heavy cream has less than 2 net carbs for this recipe and no carbs in my vanilla extract. Strawberry Pancakes with Cream Cheese Glaze (low carb + keto), Vanilla Bean Frappuccino (no ice cream + low carb options), Keto Hot Cocoa with Espresso Whipped Cream (keto + low carb), Cranberry White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Cookies (low carb + keto), Cheesy Smoked Sausage Soup (low carb + keto), Spicy Kung Pao Chicken (keto + low carb option), Keto-friendly sweetener (such as Swerve or Monkfruit). When I go to Starbucks, I order the a Venti Americano with heavy cream and sugar free cinnamon dolce syrup. And that means I am exhausted 24/7, so I decided that I would treat myself every morning with a delicious Starbucks brew. Kimspireddiy is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com. I don’t know about you, but those numbers really blow my mind! I've used confectioners and brown and both work great. And save money too; love this drink!