Price + Shipping: highest first; Distance: nearest first; View: Gallery View. in 1978, Versace is one of the leading international fashion design houses and a symbol of Italian luxury worldwide. Epoxy Table, dining, sofa, center table top Live Edge Walnut Table ,Custom Order, Epoxy Resin River Table, Natural Wood 24x24, 36x36 inch BABAHANDICRAFTSTORE. 5 out of 5 stars (1) 1 reviews. Its striking top draws the eye with a cut-away wooden frame, available in cinder wood or pearl wood, in which sleek inlays of either marble or fumé glass are placed for textural contrast. Our Customer Care team is available from Monday to Sunday from 7 AM to 2 AM. or Best Offer. If you would like to learn more or opt out of all or some cookies, click. By accessing any element beneath this banner, you agree to the use of cookies. Let Versace’s Medusa table be the most stylish of hosts to your dinner party guests with its graphic metal structure and plush leather trims. Was $1,429.93 Today $1,143.94 . Newcastle Dining Table and 6 Side Chairs. or Best Offer. Discover the timeless I ♥ Baroque collection by Versace Home and shop online opulent yet stylish bathrobes, towels, bedding and dining Rosenthal sets. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!! Please turn it on so that you can experience the full capabilities of this site. Gather round with the matching Medusa chairs from the collection. Read our frequently asked questions for more information, Remove I ♡ Baroque Cup and Saucer 25 cm from Wish List, Move I ♡ Baroque Cup and Saucer 25 cm to Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque Vegetable Bowl 17 cm from Wish List, Move I ♡ Baroque Vegetable Bowl 17 cm to Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque 22 cm Soup Plate from Wish List, Move I ♡ Baroque 22 cm Soup Plate to Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque 22 cm Plate from Wish List, Move I ♡ Baroque 22 cm Plate to Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque deep 22 cm Plate from Wish List, Move I ♡ Baroque deep 22 cm Plate to Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque 33cm Footed Cake Plate from Wish List, Move I ♡ Baroque 33cm Footed Cake Plate to Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque Large Vase from Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque Ashtray 24 cm from Wish List, Move I ♡ Baroque Ashtray 24 cm to Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque Bathrobe from Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque Slippers from Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque Big Pouch from Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque Small Pouch from Wish List, Move I ♡ Baroque Small Pouch to Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque Comforter from Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque Flat Sheet from Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque Bath Towel from Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque Jacquard Bath Towel from Wish List, Move I ♡ Baroque Jacquard Bath Towel to Wish List, Remove I ♡ Baroque Small Vase from Wish List, This website uses cookies profiling its own and other websites to serve you advertising in line with your preferences. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!!