Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community. I also love adding fresh lemon or limes or other fruit to plain sparkling water. We produce our delicious sparkling waters using natural ingredients like real fruit and fruit extracts for an enticing aroma, delightful flavor and refreshing mouthfeel, naturally. It is another winner! This is a great flavor! [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!! Reviewed in the United States on October 28, 2019, Reviewed in the United States on March 29, 2019. A simple, delicious, and healthy alternative to sugary or chemical filled beverages. It tastes exactly like mango, and it’s very refreshing!

Waterloo Sparkling Water takes its name and cues from the brand’s hometown of Austin, Texas. [])), +((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![])+(+!![]))/+((!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+[])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])-[])+(!+[]-(!![]))+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![]+!![]+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!![])+(!+[]+(!![])+!! Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. I love watermelon, but it can definitely be hit or miss in sparkling water (or other products). Waterloo is also free of calories, sugar, sweeteners, sodium and other additives. Next time you're craving bubbly, pick up a Waterloo Sparkling Water. Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. This was no exception. It is delicious. with Prime. Many of my friends have found this brand to be their favorite after trying it as well. Zero Sugar. But, I must say the more I have had this one the more delicious I find it. I don't recommend. FILLED WITH BOLD GRAPE TASTE: A subtle tart grape flavor, balanced with a crisp bubble finish. It is on point! Waterloo, an Austin-based fizzy water brand that hit shelves in September 2017, is a relative newcomer to the sparkling water ball game. When I need to add apple cider vinegar into my life, it is so much easier for me to get it down by adding it to plain sparkling water. The carbonation is on point. I've tried almost every sparkling water available in the grocery stores.