You can refer to the following texting symbols list as a dictionary to help solve your confusion behind the various acronyms and abbreviations. This is how you need to uncover the meaning of the texting symbols or the emoticons as they are called that you receives. You can use the above texting symbols for iPhone as well. or is it all touchscreen for texting too? But opting out of some of these cookies may have an effect on your browsing experience. connect with other members. Hope, the above texting symbols list helps you to understand and send some cool abbreviations while texting and save your time when messaging. Last edited on May 02 2016. Definitions include: "take a loss", i.e. Addicted to Facebook chat? i know it`s part of the us but does metro pcs count it? Yahoo fait partie de Verizon Media. Pour autoriser Verizon Media et nos partenaires à traiter vos données personnelles, sélectionnez 'J'accepte' ou 'Gérer les paramètres' pour obtenir plus d’informations et pour gérer vos choix. Get all the acronyms, text abbreviations, keystroke short-cuts and emoticons to keep your text messages, emails, tweets and status updates ahead of the rest. recently i was txting my girlfriend and she sent <(L)> in a message and idk what it means. When someone messages ‘U8?’, they actually mean did you eat? Nos partenaires et nous-mêmes stockerons et/ou utiliserons des informations concernant votre appareil, par l’intermédiaire de cookies et de technologies similaires, afin d’afficher des annonces et des contenus personnalisés, de mesurer les audiences et les contenus, d’obtenir des informations sur les audiences et à des fins de développement de produit. With the form of communication changing every other day, we are becoming more and more addicted to texting. What does. Nothing. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. More and more people are using symbols in…. Keep reading to…, Do you want to learn how to use texting symbols for Facebook? im pretty they have different meanings. Still have questions? 1 decade ago. i don't know . You can even sent some symbols that symbolize a word. Trending questions. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. What’s more? Get answers by asking now. take an l; Definitions include: "take a loss", i.e. My conversation with the Google employee who told me about the penalty starts dropping He asked me out 2 years ago but I said no.

Internet & Text Slang Dictionary - Terms starting with L Look up and define text slang & acronyms. Send these love codes to a special someone and send across your feelings to them quickly. on Aug 15 2002. Texting slang involves sending shortened messages between mobile devices. 9 years ago. They cannot decipher the meanings especially when one types in :^{ or :(#). It is very easy to understand the texting symbols. For example, ‘btwn’ stands for between and ‘hndsm’ stands for handsome. Asked by: Alia: Ads by Google. Ask question + 100. This is where we will come to your help. Google has been lying about the penalty against this site for years. Login, Register, Login instantly with Facebook. ), Your vote: None Puedes cambiar tus opciones en cualquier momento visitando Tus controles de privacidad.

1 decade ago. i dont know. looks to me, like they're smoking...something. Sarah. Logged-in users can add themselves to the map.

Metropcs unlimited texting. you don’t … it means "i dont know" i= i d= dont k= … Vous pouvez modifier vos choix à tout moment dans vos paramètres de vie privée. Submitted by James E. from Richmond, VA, USA These cookies do not store any personal information.

Community Experts online right now. Submitted by Dave B. from Sunrise, FL, USA What Does LMAO Mean? Maybe you need to clear your cookies, & cache. Log in to reply to the answers Post; Lapiz Dominoes. how can i change either the background or the texting font for sms texting? Source(s): ldk means text messaging: https://shortly.im/fAupi.

Anonymous. 9 years ago. Texting symbols are the simplest and most time saving way to express one's state of mind. Sign up to receive the latest and greatest articles from our site automatically each week (give or take)...right to your inbox. When you are sent a message with the alphabet ‘Y’, it just stands for the word ‘why’. Please paste the youtube video url in the field below: This site is best viewed while logged in. You can read more on text message abbreviations.

Average of 33 votes: evenball. 8 years ago. Text abbreviations, acronyms, texting symbols, emojis and emoticons. If someone texts you “UwU”, don’t bother racking your brain trying to figure out what it stands for. Relevance. This will help you enjoy texting and decipher the various symbols send to you through messages. Definitions include: When getting dissed by your friends and you have nothing to comeback at them with so you need to take the loss. My google play store on my android device has stopped working it keeps telling me that and i tried to clear cache and force stop and clear data wth... Facebook authentication failed for my android device samung. 1 0. hotty96. The symbol <3 stands for heart. Depands on the roaming charge of your server. The texting screen has black letters on a red background. LOSER or LOVE any thing may mean in L in texting. Join.

Favourite answer. With new words added to the language every other day, its hard to keep a track of their meanings.

on May 18 1999. 0 1 0. How do you think about the answers? im pretty they have different meanings ... No the messages will only be saved to the device from which you are using it from so you will be ok unless you let them get a hold of your d ... Can my parents read my messages off my textfree app on my ipod somehow because im texting someone they dont want me too be texting? For most of us, our messages seem incomplete without these emoticons. Huge List of 1,559 Text and Chat Abbreviations. Does the lg galaxy proclaim show a different screen with your whole texting convo when you are texting someone? What does :L in texting mean? does anyone know what ldk means in text messaging? the L representing a word rather than mouth shape. A guy asked me did I think he was better looking than his friend and I said aye you are alright haha :-) on text message. Text Message Abbreviations. Would you like to write for us? Ask for FREE. AAF, we think you'll be LOLing by the time your done reading our list! How do i clear cache, cookies,etc on my straight talk lg optimus q? Thus, a dictionary proves to be a life saver. #. Idiots like experimenting with the letter after the colon. . When sacking groceries, what does the sticker seen on the turnstyle that says "remember 'byob' or 'remember bob' mean? TxtDrop's complete text message abbreviation list is a reference to help you save some time when texting, emailing, or IMing friends. Información sobre tu dispositivo y conexión a Internet, incluida tu dirección IP, Actividad de navegación y búsqueda al utilizar sitios web y aplicaciones de Verizon Media. Many times we hear a new word and rush to refer a dictionary for its meaning. I am unable to connect my bluetooth device(stk bth12) with samsung phone.when i search for bluetooth device no device is getting identified. Then make you chats interesting by using the following texting symbols for Facebook. The ‘U’ stands for you and ‘8’ stands for ate.

it means i dont know. im pretty they have different meanings ... read more. Last edited on May 02 2016. Can my girlfriend stop me from seeing whos shes texting on our billing statement so it looks like she jus texting me? Join Yahoo Answers and get 100 points today. I think :l means like having a straight face but im not sure what :L means.   (To vote, click the pepper. This is a list of notable and commonly used emoticons, or textual portrayals of a writer's moods or facial expressions in the form of icons.Originally, these icons consisted of ASCII art, and later, Shift JIS art and Unicode art.In recent times, graphical icons, both static and animated, have joined the traditional text-based emoticons; these are commonly known as emoji. 4 years ago.

Still have questions? 4 Answers. Wondering if my texting would apply to unlimited texting or international texting? To link to this term in a web page or blog, insert the following. Idiots like experimenting with the letter after the colon. Yahoo forma parte de Verizon Media. 35%  (See the most vulgar words. Save yourself some time and effort by using abbreviations. This is a new form of communication that is also called a Short Text Messages (SMS). In this article we tell you what the different symbols mean and how you can create these texting…, With the rise in the use of mobile phones and social networking sites, we all need to be aware of texting shortcuts. I think :l means like having a straight face but im not sure what :L means. on Apr 08 2002.

August 17. See also. Continue with Google Continue with Facebook. If a word has 2 definitions, how do you know which one the author or person intended? please help? Also he texted me a kiss with a text but when I didnt reply with a kiss he stopped. However, if you have any difficulty, you can refer to the following texting symbols list. Submitted by Jsnyder from Harrisburg, PA, USA Lv 7. LMAO is one of many common words used in text messaging, instant messaging, chatting, and on Facebook and Twitter. We hope you are enjoying TechSpirited! We provide informative and helpful articles about the outlook for IT jobs throughout the U.S. These people find it very daunting when they receive a text message that contains smiley faces. 0 0. This texting slang dictionary helps you quickly find all the most common abbreviations. When you are sent a message with the alphabet ‘Y’, it just stands for the word ‘why’. Go to a website that is for i pods and search there number. I think :l means like having a straight face but im not sure what :L means. Find meanings of the acronyms and short forms used while messaging from the following texting symbols list. It is very easy to understand the texting symbols. What does :l mean in texting what does :l mean in texting? When someone messages ‘U8?’, they actually mean did you eat? Sign Up with Email. Para obtener más información sobre cómo utilizamos tu información, consulta nuestra Política de privacidad y la Política de cookies.

i unistalled and re-installed the app as well.