Good Luck! Luna Bars set the bar high by using only gluten-free, non-GMO ingredients and using an abundance of organic ingredients including organic oats, organic rice flour and much, much more. If you have certain food allergies, check an energy bar’s packaging for the ingredients before yo... KIND Bars, Caramel Almond & Sea Salt, Gluten Free, Low Sugar, 1.4oz, 12 Count. I'm sure google would be much more helpful than I ever could be.

We first came across Luna Bars when visiting the United States for the first time. Bear in mind however, these boxes of bars are a few months past their sell-by date, which is why they are available so cheaply. Or hungry because you pushed yourself extra hard during your 6 a.m. crossfit session, but don't fill up on useless calories you worked so hard to burn? Quest Nutrition- High Protein, Low Carb, Gluten Free, Keto Friendly, 12 Count.

Many energy bars can last for untold amounts of time if you don’t open the package. Packed with nutrition, vitamins, and everything someone needs to stay active, energy bars are available in all sorts of flavors and blends, and they're easy to stash in "secret" places where you feel you might need a morsel later. 4 out of 5 & up & up. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. MET-Rx Big 100 Protein Bar, high Protein Meal Replacement bar for Adults, 30g of Protein to Help Support Energy, Fruity Cereal Crunch Bar, with Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Zinc, 9 Count.

$0 – $15. Are you the type of person that starts to feel "sluggish" in the early afternoon on a workday?

$0 – $15.

I agree that they're delicious though.

You can get them a little cheaper if you sign up to have the auto ship. give you to thank you for buying from us.

You are currently viewing the message boards in: My boyfriend recently introduced Luna bars to me... they're delicious!! 99 ($1.00/Count) $18.99 $18.99. Get it as soon as Wed, Nov 11. We’ve made it easier to discover products with sustainability certifications, as part of our commitment to help preserve the natural world. As much as they proved eye-catching, once we tried these we were hooked!

Other ingredients: LunaPro (soy rice crisps [soy protein isolate, organic rice flour], organic toasted oats [organic toasted oats [organic rolled oats, organic dried cane syrup], organic soy flour, organic brown rice syrup, coating( organic dried cane syrup, organic cocoa, palm kernel oil, organic palm kernel oil, organic soy lecithin, organic vanilla), inulin (chicory extract), organic peanut butter (organic peanuts, salt), organic peanuts, organic peanut flour, natural flavors, organic oat syrup solids, vegetable glycerin, sea salt.

The result is a nutrition bar which while it is marketed to women can actually be consumed by anybody who wants a healthy, tasty bar which keeps them energised throughout the day. Bars (Pack of 1).

Shipping is fast and cheap too. Predator Points are loyalty points that we More Filters.

We use cookies to improve your experience, show you products you may like and save your cart. Someone mentioned this but I get my from Target (less than $6) and I always get a coupon for it for my next box for $5! Where To Buy; Search by: × Choose a country Australia Austria Belgium Canada Finland France Germany Ireland Italy ... Luna Bar Food feeds our souls and lifts our spirits. Luna Bars set the bar high by using only gluten-free, non-GMO ingredients and using an abundance of organic ingredients including organic oats, organic rice flour and much, much more. Save $10.00 when you buy $150.00 of select items. When hot it looses its rigidity and becomes a little messier to eat. * Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.

Shipping. The more you buy from us the more we **Parcels over the weight of 2kg will not qualify for FREE SHIPPING and therefore will be charged depending on the weight of the parcel. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. 5 out of 5 . Energy bars packed with protein will help your body recover after exercising. At Sam's Club, they had a box of them with the coconut and the lemon, but I don't know the price. $15 – $25. CLIF BAR - Energy Bars - Best Sellers Variety Pack - (2.4 Ounce Protein Bars, 16 Count) Packaging May Vary. Gently eliminate all blemish-causing impurities.