With unmatched prices and quality, Ashley HomeStore your one-stop destination for creating a cozy space to reflect your style. Blue Ridge Home Fashions. Royal Majesty All Season Down Alternative Comforter Reg. ], I received this about a month or so ago and started using it immediately. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. What others said when purchasing this item. ... Microfiber Down Blend Comforter (Full/Queen) White - Blue Ridge Home Fashions. Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Mattresses, Side The Mainstays microfiber ruched comforter in a bag is perfect for my guest room decor. Imported The size was spot on and fit my bed perfectly and is excellent for chilly winter nights. Adding convenience to comfort, this comforter is machine washable and dryer safe. Shop for white microfiber comforter online at Target. and we have not verified it. Start typing, then use the up and down arrows to select an option from the list. The 275 gsm microfiber fill and cozy microfiber outer shell create a plush, soft-to-the-touch feel. Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Bundles, Home Free shipping on orders of $35+ and save 5% every day with your Target RedCard. All rights reserved. I recommend this product 100%.. [This review was collected as part of a promotion. Compare prices & save money on Comforters. Manufacturers, products, $124.99 Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards. ], I was not notified of this item being cancelled and the workers at pickup location were very unhelpful. Made from ultra-soft microfiber, this printed comforter set is machine washable for easy... Material: Microfiber / Polyester; Love … Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. It fit my queen bed perfectly, not too long and not too short. & Side Ruching top of the bed construction for shabby chic bedroom decor. The ruching is well done. of

WE ASSURE YOU WE'LL GET YOUR ORDER OUT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE. microfiber : Comforters Go on and get ready to revive, rejuvenate and restore your room with a new comforter . “ king white comforter set ... Microfiber Gel Fiber 3-Piece King Comforter Set in White.

The color and design are lovely for any gender and comfortable for any season. Your email address will not be published. Full/Queen comforter. The Mainstays White Ruching Comforter in a Bag brings comfort and style anywhere you want to go. Furniture Collections, Baby Play $69.99. Measures 86 x 92 inches 20 - $153.99. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Perfect Luxury All Season Medium Weight 3-Piece King Comforter Set in White… 100% Polyester Microfiber Shell and 100% Polyester Fill Imported Full/Queen comforter.