var opts = { D D Em G. Walking in the wild west end. And my conductress on the number nineteen, she was a honey, pink toenails and hands all dirty with the money, in the backroom it's a man's world, all the money go down, Duck inside the doorway, gotta duck to eat, right now feels all right now, you and me we can't beat walking -, I fell all right to see her, but she's paid to do that stuff, She's dancing high, I move on by, the close ups can get rough. Intro: 4 x D D Em7 G D Em7 G Stepping out to Angellucci's, for my coffee beans D Em7 G Checking out the movies, and the magazines D Em7 G Waitress she watches me crossing from the Barocco Bar D Em7 G I get a pickup, for my steel guitar D (stop) Em7 G I saw you walking out, Shaftesbury Avenue D Em7 G Excuse me talking, I wanna marry … . Intro,verse and chorus: Dsus2 / Bm7, Dsus2, D, G6add9, Gadd9 x4 Dsus2 / Bm7 Dsus2 D G6add9 Gadd9 Stepping out to Angellucci's for my coffee beans Dsus2 / Bm7 Dsus2 D G6add9 Gadd9 Checking out the movies and the magazines Dsus2 / Bm Dsus2 D G6add9 Gadd9 Waitress she watches me crossing from the Barocco Bar (and everything is just the same all the song except for the interlude) Interlude (first … C one step down. www.ultimate … Wild West End. Year: 1990 - Just be on page with bad ads and submit it to us via form below. adunit_id: 100000049, reset password, language * document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; D D Em G And I'm walking in the wild west end D D Em G Walking in the wild west end D D Em G D/A G/C /C D/ Walking with your wild best friend And my conductress on the number nineteen, she was a honey pink toenails and hands all dirty with the money greasy greasy greasy hair, easy smile made me feel nineteen, for awhile and I went down to Chinatown in the backroom it's a man's world, all the money go … login Oops... Something gone wrong.Make sure that your image is .jpg, .png, .gif and is less than 30 MB.Best pictures will appear on our main page. 1. Francaise, I have read condition, privacy and authorize the use of my personal data *, Steppin' out to Angellucci's, for my coffee beans, checking out the movies, and the magazines, waitress she watches me, crossing from the Barocco bar, I'm getting a pickup, for my steel guitar, I saw you walking out,      Shaftsbury Avenue, this is seventh heaven street to me, don't you be so proud. registration (function() { tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/dire_straits/wild_west_end_crd.htm, www.ultimate-guitar.com/pro/?artist=Dire+Straits&song=Wild+West+End&utm_source=911tabs&utm_medium=Song&utm_campaign=List, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/dire_straits/wild_west_end_intro_tab.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/dire_straits/wild_west_end_tab.html, www.guitaretab.com/d/dire-straits/5437.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/dire_straits/wild_west_end_guitar_pro.htm, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/dire_straits/wild_west_end_crd.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/dire_straits/wild_west_end_tab_ver_2.html, www.guitartabs.cc/tabs/d/dire_straits/wild_west_end_intro_tab.html, www.guitaretab.com/d/dire-straits/232971.html, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/dire_straits/wild_west_end_intro_ver2_tab.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/dire_straits/wild_west_end_ver2_crd.htm, tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/dire_straits/wild_west_end_ver2_guitar_pro.htm, www.jellynote.com/sheet-music-tabs/dire-straits/wild-west-end/5076cbfbd2235a7374cdafe2, www.jellynote.com/sheet-music-tabs/dire-straits/wild-west-end/553977a7cc29613593c047cc, www.cifraclub.com.br/dire-straits/wild-west-end/, www.tabs-database.com/dire-straits/Wild-West-End-tabs.html, www.azchords.com/d/direstraits-tabs-1139/wildwestend-tabs-135741.html, www.azchords.com/d/direstraits-tabs-1139/wildwestend-tabs-176491.html, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=12780&artist=dire straits&song=wild west end, www.tabcrawler.com/archive.php?action=view&file_id=115880&artist=dire straits&song=wild west end. Chords Texts DIRE STRAITS Wild West End. By request, here's how I play some of the chords and a couple of the riffs in Wild West End by Dire Straits and Mark Knopfler. All types guitar guitar pro sheet music. Wait a second, we are searching and sorting best tabs for you. Wild West End pro. We'll get snapshot of this page, ads identifiers and will analyze it. Intro: 4 x D D Em7 G D Em7 G Stepping out to Angellucci's, for my coffee beans D Em7 G Checking out the movies, and the magazines D Em7 G Waitress she watches me crossing from the Barocco Bar D Em7 G I get a pickup, for my steel guitar D (stop) Em7 G I saw you walking out, Shaftesbury Avenue D Em7 G Excuse me talking, I wanna marry you D Em7 G This is the seventh heaven street, … Espanol /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Chordsound to play your music, study scales, positions for guitar, search, manage, request and send chords, lyrics and sheet music. English Hi! artist: "Dire Straits", You can now report bad ads if you suffer from sound/video ads. Italiano chords. when you're walking in the wild west end . Wild West End chords. Shaftesbury Avenue = [Verse] (break) D Em G Excuse me for talking I wanna marry you D Em G This is the seventh heaven street to me, don't be so proud D … D D Em G. You're just another angel, in the crowd. [Chorus] D D Em G And I'm walking in the wild west end D D Em G Walking in the wild west end D D Em G D/A G/C / C D / Walking with your wild best … tabs.ultimate-guitar.com/d/dire_straits/wild_west_end_crd.htm. (1) 2. You're just another angel,   in the crowd. div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) You need Flash player 9+ and JavaScript enabled to view this video. And my conductress on the number nineteen, she was a honey. ), (Tab out of the input box to set the playback rate. D D Em G D/A G/C /C D/. }; ). Walking with your wild best friend. Image uploaded!Thank you for uploading background image!Our moderators will review it and add to the page. . })(); Learn how to play exactly like Dire Straits. (Tab out of the input box to update the volume. Album: Dire Straits. B. D D Em G. And I'm walking in the wild west end. C# half step down. song: "Wild West End",