A fabulous trailing wisteria blossom design featuring beautiful butterflies and birds adorns this eye catching bedding range based on a design from our Waterperry fabric and wallpaper collections. Earn 6% cash back . The workmanship is first rate.

Vines are cedar green and fern prints. I bought this set because of its applique design and the beautiful shades of purple used in it. I had admired it for some time in the "Touch of Class" Catalog but I thought it was overpriced so I waited for the sale.

Patterns within patterns combine to create Wisteria Garden Bedding, a bed ensemble with a quaint charm that softens the atmosphere of your bedroom.

Pure cotton ensemble has hand-applied wisteria vine appliques in gentle, pastel colors.

Javascript is disabled on your browser. Michael Aram Wisteria Queen Duvet Bedding . A fabulous trailing wisteria blossom design featuring beautiful butterflies and birds adorns this eye catching bedding range based on a design from our Waterperry fabric and wallpaper collections. All of the these were made in the states. Michael Aram Wisteria Sham . $535 . Please call Customer Service at 800-457-7456 or email, Marilyn H. from KS wrote on June 20, 2012, Anonymous from WI wrote on February 23, 2012.

Free delivery available., WISTERIA FALLS DOUBLE QUILT COVER

Bring elegance to your bedding ensemble with the alluring Wisteria Comforter Set from Laura Ashley.

Order a FREE fabric swatch. Love It ! Earn 6% cash back . Lavender SWITCH TO. You guessed it: purple. $82.50 $90–110 .

Earn 6% cash back .

There are 48 wisteria bedding for sale on Etsy, and they cost $90.19 on average.

love the color and the great workmanship !!

Shop our range of Bedding & Bed Linen. Up to 60% Off at Nordstrom . Wisteria Garden Quilt Bedding Set includes a quilt, bedskirt, and shams. Well you're in luck, because here they come. Get a Sale Alert . The most popular color? Fabric swatches allow you to see actual colors and textures before you place an order.

Does China not have looms large enough to make a quilt without piecing it? Beautiful bed set. As though plucked from a prized vine, the full beauty of wisteria is reproduced in exquisite hand embroidery on superior 600 thread count, pure White Egyptian cotton sateen woven in Italy.

Wisteria … Featuring a classic Laura Ashley floral design, the lounge worthy bedding features pops of beautiful pinks and greens on a neutral white ground.
... Schweitzer Linen offers a collection of the most exquisite fine luxury linens for Bed…

Michael Aram Wisteria Euro Sham Bedding . Quilt has a light cream background and backing; fill is polyester.

Blossom fabrics are royal purple and iris prints. Blue Bianca.

Great !! I have had some very great king quilts that have designs but the quilt itself is not pieced.

Oversized, cotton Bed Quilt has a large floral applique of patterned fabric pieces, creating a design of wisteria vines. Up to 60% Off at Nordstrom . Did you scroll all this way to get facts about wisteria bedding?

$190 . Blossom fabrics are … The most common wisteria bedding material is cotton. Earn 6% cash back . As though plucked from a prized vine, the full beauty of wisteria is reproduced in exquisite hand embroidery on superior 600 thread count, pure White Egyptian cotton sateen woven in Italy.

Michael Aram Wisteria Euro Sham Bedding .

Wisteria offers traditional furniture and home decor featuring unique designs and one of a kind items.

You may request swatches for up to 3 items.

The applique and design are very good. Wisteria Bed Collection. To view this site, you must enable JavaScript or upgrade to a …

Up to 60% Off at Nordstrom . For the price I am dissappointed that this is not of a higher quality, especially for Touch of Class!!! Get a Sale Alert .

Up to 60% Off at Nordstrom . Bring elegance to your bedding ensemble with the alluring Wisteria Comforter Set from Laura Ashley. at Macy's .

I felt the bedskirt was a little too "country" so am using a neutral tailored one, but otherwise, it looks great in our bedroom.

Bed skirt fit perfectly.