CCPA - Do Not Sell My Personal Information. Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right. Do not look to God when you feel down for he is already standing at your side. Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right. God never ends anything on a negative; God always ends on a positive. When I accepted this as an absolute truth in my life, I found that my worrying stopped. If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent Him. My trust in God flows out of the experience of his loving me, day in and day out, whether the day is stormy or fair, whether I'm sick or in good health, whether I'm in a state of grace or disgrace. I don't stand for the black man's side, I don' t stand for the white man's side.I stand for God's side. I hope these inspirational quotes about God will also cheer you up and encourage you to make the best of your life. God's will is not an itinerary but an attitude. Showing search results for "With God On My Side" sorted by relevance. ~Muriel Strode (1875–1964), My Little Book of Life, 1912 Let God's promises shine on your problems.

Do not let your hearts be troubled. November 24, 2013 Tamika Moore for The Chronicle. Men must be governed by God or they will be ruled by tyrants. I am proud because I have God on my side. God is looking for people to use, and if you can get usable, he will wear you out. I am glad of that an also thankful he is always here for me. God made the world round so we would never be able to see too far down the road. This excerpt only shows a 2000 character sample of the full content.

Man I'm so Cleveland It's a god damn shame, so east side I'm a god damn gang. Sometimes Only Cannot He. We trust, sir, that God is on our side. Sometimes God writes straightforward in twisted lines. All men are born with a nose and five fingers, but no one is born with a knowledge of God. God has given you one face, and you make yourself another.

God would never discourage me. Someone might have amassed material success and fame, but that doesn't mean they're happy. Some of God's greatest gifts are unanswered prayers. God meets daily needs daily. Said you aint heard about my god damn name, better ask around here Im a god damn king. With GOD on your side there's nothing you cannot do. When the toughest of problems strike me, I just remind myself that God is on my side. Most of us are probably inspired with some of inspirational quotes about God.

God is for me when I can't see it, feel it, or understand it. Never trust anyone completely but God. We offer 30,000+ outlines and 10,000+ free sermon illustrations from top Christian pastors and communicators. God used beautiful mathematics in creating the world. The right of determination must always remain with God. Therefore, my discouragement is from Satan. Not weekly or annually. God lends a helping hand to the man who tries hard.

Our accepting and willing are reactions rather than actions. When trouble comes, focus on God's ability to care for you. So, don't go judging a person's life by the cover. Every child comes with the message that God is not yet discouraged of man.

Luck may not be on my side, but I know GOD is. All Rights Reserved. He would always point me to himself to trust him. He helps me through my weak days an times. Love people, but put your full trust only in God.

I have to go to God in prayer with tears in my eyes, and say, 'O God, forgive me,' or 'Help me.'.

Our heavenly Father understands our disappointment, suffering, pain, fear, and doubt. It is more important to know that we are on God's side. Stop saving the good china for that special occasion. Feel blessed everyday for God will always be there for us. With God On My Side Quotes & Sayings . Darius Robinson, a cornerback at Clemson. Great memorable quotes and script exchanges from the The Blind Side movie on Quotes.net May God forgive me for ever having put on another. Always Right Sir Side. Every minute, every breath, is a gift from God. God is on everyone's side... and in the last analysis, he is on the side with plenty of money and large armies. God Is on My Side Frank Damazio Isaiah 41:10 Introduction Believing that God is for you Declaration: GOD IS FOR ME all the time, in the good and the bad, when I'm doing great and when I fail, in disappointments, discouragements, extraordinary trouble and pain. I was, so I’m gonna share these inspirational God quotes that motivated and enlighten me. Knowledge of God's Word is a bulwark against deception, temptation, accusation, even persecution.

Every day you are alive is a special occasion. We have only God on our side; they have 'In God We Trust' on their side.

God moves in a mysterious way, His wonders to perform. Without GOD on your side you can do nothing. Symbols are never reality. There are three sides to an argument, your side, my side, and the right side, which is still my side! Sir, my concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.

With God on your side, a winner is what you shall be always no matter what.

Coincidence is God's way of remaining anonymous. Stop withholding your love until that special person materializes. Showing search results for "With God On My Side" sorted by relevance. It feels good to know that I have God on my side through the good times and the bad. … Salvation is from our side a choice, from the divine side it is a seizing upon, an apprehending, a conquest by the Most High God. The grass is always greener on the other side - until you get there and see it's AstroTurf. God writes the Gospel not in the Bible alone, but also on trees, and in the flowers and clouds and stars. ~Corrie Ten Boom © 2020 SermonSearch. Disappointment is inevitable. ~Andrew Dhuse I cannot go so far that God will not go with me. 12611 matching entries found. Young man, young man, your arm's too short to box with God. Our goal is to help you by delivering amazing quotes to bring inspiration, personal growth, love and happiness to your everyday life. If God had wanted me otherwise, He would have created me otherwise.

He will give you what you need when it is needed. Start living now. Quotes tagged as "god-is-with-you" Showing 1-8 of 8 “She remembered who she was and the game changed.” ― Lalah Delia tags: awakening, divine-mother, divine-strength, do-the-work, doing-the-work, emerging, encouragement, god-is-with-you, god-is-working … As you go through the emotions that we have, hostility is not from God, bitterness, unforgiveness, all of these are attacks from Satan. I don't stand for the black man's side, I don't stand for the white man's side. Since God knows our future, our personalities, and our capacity to listen, He isn't ever going to say more to us than we can deal with at the moment. For prayer is nothing else than being on terms of friendship with God. He comes to me where I live and loves me as I am. 12611 matching entries found. Custom and user added quotes with pictures. God Faith Possibility Belief Spirituality Motivational Amazing Philosophical Trust Trust In God Religion Help Support Relationship With God Being There For Someone Hold You Down Relationship With God Winning Success. But to become discouraged, there's a choice I make. Trust in God; trust also in me. God has given us two hands, one to receive with and the other to give with. There are 13582 characters in the full content. Stephen Hawking.