Friday — 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM  See what is available now without the wait of custom order time. Oh my. More. We work with architects, designers and owners on commercial and residential projects in the Edmonton and Western Canadian region to design and build unique and beautiful pieces . Every dining table, chair, bench, buffet and sideboard we create is meant to last for generations to come. Let us help you Create Home Envy! 2840 Calgary Trail South Edmonton, AB, T6J 6V7, Sunday — 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM  Wednesday — 10:00 AM – 5:00 PM  The best furniture store in the city. We brought in two pics (a painting canvas and a…” more. Camrose. A Bedroom should be your ultimate retreat where you start and end each day. Bring us your photos. Lift. Let our convenient lift-top tables bring your favorite snack to you. Look no further for quality furniture in Edmonton. © 2020 Solid Wood Superstore. Eat. You’ve spent years assembling the ultimate collection. Solid Wood Superstore can customize your furniture to specified finishes. Proudly serving Edmonton, Leduc, and surrounding areas, we provide each and every customer with premium log and pine furniture, plus reclaimed furniture that’s priced just right! From sleigh beds to platforms to traditional four-poster designs, we offer countless styles, all built to the same exceptional standard.

Fantastic assistance from the great staff. We do in-store or home consultations so we can focus on providing you with the best furniture pieces to suit your style and space in order to bring your home or cottage to life. Pull up a chair. Buy wood furniture in Edmonton. Simply Amish is a gem of a store. When we say “custom-built” we mean it. The Simply Amish pieces are incredibly solid and well made, far better than others. Showrooms in Sherwood Park, AB & Maple Ridge, BC Or TVs. Great quality furniture and customer service. Since then, I have also purchased a set of coffee table and side tables. I love looking at them. Their sole concern was about matching our needs. Edmonton. It’s not only your rustic wood furniture that’s exceptional but your customer service as well. A vintage glamper is what I refer to as, the Best Thing Ever! You choose the style and finish you want - we’ll order it for you! … ...The furniture is heirloom quality, the sort of thing you leave to your children because it is well made, well designed and will easily last another generation or two. Repeat. They have their patio furniture outside, maybe they think if they decorate and design as if it's summer, it will come sooner.

They want it their way. Anything you want, we can make it! Solid wood furniture is a trendy, stylish decor staple that will completely alter the look and feel of your home. Our Custom, Solid wood Bedroom furniture is 100% American Made. All products are made with a combination of high quality pine and spruce. LIVING ROOM. Making the decision to purchase solid wood furniture is a good one. We offer a large selection of high-performance fabrics, leather, linen or velvets so you can customize the perfect sofa, loveseat, recliner or chair and create the ultimate living room. Reviews on Wood Furniture in Edmonton, AB - Dave Nette Furniture Repair, CosaFina for Gift & Home, Kudos for Wood Furniture, Jysk Mega Linen 'N Furniture, Sherwood Park Repair, Luxurious Beds and Linens, The Bombay Company, Innovative Woodworking, Furniture Medic, Simply Amish Furniture Store Thanks for everything and will be back again soon!
I had the best experience furniture shopping here. The team is accessible and works with you to find the perfect, customised product that will last in your family for generations. Our array of custom solid wood office furniture is extensive to say the least. If you want furniture that will last a lifetime, buy from Simply Amish.
Whether you want something that is cheerful and charming, sleek and striking, or bold and beautiful, we can help you create the look and feel that you want with the right pieces of furniture. High quality and great prices. All Rights Reserved. The products are of impeccable quality and warranty is excellent. Solid Wood Superstore located in Edmonton specializes in well-crafted solid wood furnishings. I bought a great piece, a handmade Tressle Table. Custom made wood boxes, for desktop , writing utensil cases, wallet or change box, keepsake box, jewellery box, a humidor, & more! They also have always accommodated our schedule by holding our purchases until either we could pick them up or they could be delivered. Also very nice looking. High quality furniture!

Whether you're looking for living room pieces, bedroom sets, or a dining room table, they have the ideal option for you. They have a dedicated team of skilled employees who are … We can custom build most any piece of furniture you have in mind. FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $1000 ACROSS CANADA! Excellent, helpful staff! There’s a bit of a creative streak in some people. Pillars and platforms and posts.

We specialize in hand crafted, American made, solid wood and fully customizable furniture for the home and the office. We have bought a number of pieces at Simply Amish and love them all. I have purchased dining room chairs and several blanket boxes at Simply Amish. I work with wood and I know how lazy and sloppy this job was. Great furniture. Our showroom hours are 10-5 Monday to Saturday. Find us on Saturdays, year round, at the Old Strathcona Farmer’s Market in Edmonton. Choose from our selection, or we can custom make a piece to suit your measurements. First shelf for that cookbook with the great 2 + 2 recipe. Handmade frame is screwed and glued together, not stapled cheap wood. RECENTLY BUILT + READY TO SHIP!