It will tell you how many hours you've played out of the 76 or 7600. I gamed on Xbox One because it's the cheapest way to play 4K and it has time tracking. Where can I see the stats for time played? This will land you on the Achievements tab. Xbox Live is an online multiplayer gaming and digital media delivery platform. Got my first xbox and BANG~! Where can I see the stats for time played? feel the same I like that feature it shows me how much im attached to my games, thats why i bought Xbox one x cyberpunk edition. PlayStation’s main competitor console, Xbox One, is a tremendously popular, powerful device that has been around since late 2013. You are using an out of date browser. Arch Read more December 6, 2019. We track all the Apex Legends stats you can find in-game and more! Time played should be under Stats. Instant on also inflates this if you don't quit a game before turning your Xbox off. hide. Or is it time I have it up front? the first site on the internet to bring you Xbox One achievement and challenge tracking, The Great TrueAchievements Score Challenge 2020 - Individual, The Great TrueAchievements Score Challenge 2020 - Team, © 2020 TrueGaming Network Ltd, All Rights Reserved. Now, tap Go to Official Club. Select it. Go to the list of installed games and find the one that you want to learn more about (regarding your playtime). Or are you talking about achievements? Although this might be frowned upon, you can’t blame Microsoft for trying to sell more consoles, especially with PlayStation as their main competitor. For one, you can get a more in-depth look at how much time you’ve ‘wasted’ on a video game (although this perhaps shouldn’t be considered wasted time). Not even an acknowledgement. Edit: We may have to reset stats again, it would appear many profiles on Blizzard are still set to Season 2, thusly corrupting the Season 3 leaderboards. Mine was "Fighting for something greater than yourself in shooter games" because I played a lot of shooters this year on Xbox One. Even gamers themselves can sometimes be concerned when given these numbers. With video gaming becoming an actual sport and with many people actually practicing playing video games, you may want to be able to see how many hours you’ve spent playing a particular game. For instance, seeing how many hours you’ve spent playing a particular game isn’t as apparent as many would like it to be. this sucks completly! By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies.

If nothing is tracked then I can literally just use Steam since they have all of the multiplatform games anyway and it has Achievements and time tracking and I can buy a PS5 for all of their exclusives. We track Apex Stats on Xbox, Playstation and Origin! 0: Doesn`t play: 14.12: Terrible player: 42.86: Bad player After talking with a few people in the know this is what I was told.. it seems that they will fix timetracking in first week of june acording to this guy who contacted xbox agent that said that they'll fix this coz they have many reports about it. Have you managed to find the hours played statistics? Your one source for all things Xbox on Reddit! This thread is archived. Check your Modern Warfare stats and ranks for multiplayer, Warzone and more! View our indepth leaderboards for every Warzone stat. By Eddie Makuch on December 17, 2018 at 4:20PM PST I recently noticed that my NBA 2k20 playtime isn't updating the 'time played' stat under progress - stats on my Xbox. View our indepth leaderboards for every Modern Warfare stat.

Some people may think that it’s no more than a coincidence that hours played are very hard to discover on Xbox One. If you don't want to buy a Pro account or already have one, you can help keep us running by clicking the button below: Sign up for free now to have your achievements and gaming statistics tracked. Alternatively, you may just want to compare your playtime with other people, so here’s how to actually do it. I saw a post in another forum that a User spoke to xbox support agent on 06. Close. Writes site news and still finds time for the odd game here and there. What other statistics do you find interesting and useful? Where would I locate "Challenges"? As stated above, other game companies warn their users about the addictiv… Time Played Not Updating TrueAchievements forum thread - Page 5. The page displays a number of stats, beginning with how you stack up with the wider Xbox community when it comes to your gamerscore, number of hours played, and achievements earned. Archived. Video games might be addictive but this addiction isn’t really a dangerous one. Although it was released six years ago, it still remains at the top of the gaming console food chain, neck-and-neck with PlayStation 4. Fortnite Stats Tracker and leaderboards for Xbox, PS4 and PC. 0. Parents can’t come home and see how long a child played for the day? Xbox -How do I check my total playtime in this game? 6 comments. So there’s not a way to get a daily game played time without setting an actual timer? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Rocket League displays my Time Played but Fortnite doesn't. Xbox Series X/S Availability For Launch Day: Where To Buy The Series X Today, Destiny 2 Crucible 120 FPS on Next-Gen Consoles, By Your email address will not be published. If they remove features like time tracking and don't even help out people that pay $60 a year to play online with fixing these problems then I don't see a reason to even go with them next generation since they don't really have exclusives anyway. Another way to go is by using the Apps and My Games menus. JavaScript is disabled. It's not under achievements. There appear to be a few oddities with the website, specifically as it relates to the number of hours played in some games, but the page should give you a generally good idea about what titles you played the most in 2018. After six years on the market, Microsoft would’ve solved it, otherwise. I played The Division Beta over the weekend and it seems like it says I spent more time in it than I believe I did. The Best Free Xbox Live Games [August 2020], How to Turn Rumble Off on the Xbox One Controller, How To Record a FaceTime Call [October 2020], How to Scan & Fix Hard Drives with CHKDSK in Windows 10, How to Install YouTube Kids on Your Amazon Fire Tablet, How To Delete Your Gmail Address Permanently [October 2020], How To Speed Up Windows 10 – The Ultimate Guide, How to Install the Google Play Store on an Amazon Fire Tablet. 50% Upvoted. Xbox Live is available at a monthly fee and is operated by Microsoft. Turn on your Xbox One and the dedicated TV/monitor that you’re using. This is, most likely, the main reason you can’t find out for how long you’ve been playing a particular game on your Xbox One. If you select Compare with Friends¸ you’ll get to compare your playtime with your friends and online acquaintances. If you select Compare with Friends¸ you’ll get to compare your playtime with your friends and online acquaintances. Loves Racing games and Shooters, yet to be convinced that any RPG is worth the time investment! But I think this only appears for some games. How does it calculate that time? So from the achievements page it shows time played. I played The Division Beta over the weekend and it seems like it … You can filter by console or region. everybody with that issue should ride MS support on twiter. Terms of Use and It's really not the best idea for Microsoft to be getting lazy or removing features the same year the new consoles are going to be launched. If your profile is showing up as Not Ranked, please review our. Problem updated: My Xbox One X isn't tracking play time for any games under progress / stats (even the ones that have tracking for playtime). By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. This does not effect our editorial in any way. The Division Leaderboards. Really the only way is to go into the Challenges section, there is a challenge for playing 76 hours and playing 7600 hours. Sorry, but you can't access this content!

For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. If parents could easily look up these stats, they’d probably ground their kids from playing. Arcade Battles. Although one could argue that the lack of an ‘hours played’ option is just happenstance, there’s a bit more to it than that.

Use our LFG to find like-minded players.

Xbox Year In Review Website Shows Your Most-Played Games, Hours Spent, And Other Cool Stats What game did you play the most? Plus, there actually is a way to see how many hours you’ve played an individual game for. Eddie Makuch

However, like any other device, it does come with its own downsides, primarily the lack of transparency regarding certain features.

on December 17, 2018 at 4:20PM PST. Go to this website and sign in with your Microsoft account to get started. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Gamertag Nation is a social network for Xbox Live players. Our stats live update as you play so you can keep an eye on how you're doing and look at indepth match stats. Stay tuned with our weekly recap of what’s hot & cool. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, Welcome to the Fallout Network subreddit for Fallout 76, Press J to jump to the feed. Under the progress tab, on the left side it should say Achievements then Stats. We've also run over 600,000 gaming sessions to help our members unlock millions of achievements and make new friends. I love the whole idea of stats on the dash and the built in leaderboards. time tracking OFF.. this SUCKS man,. Creator of TrueAchievements, TrueTrophies and TrueSteamAchievements. Like PlayStation, Spotify, and others before it, Microsoft has released a neat little "Year In Review" website that reveals your most-played games and other cool stats from 2018. Although it isn’t easy-to-access and completely straightforward, there’s a way you can find out how much time you’re spending on any game on your Xbox. Highlight the icon of the game in question and locate the hamburger menu button on your Xbox One controller.

You can check the challenges, there’s one for x/7600 hours played, that will show you. Email news@gamespot.com. Archived. How does it calculate that time? With teens and tweens as main target groups, Microsoft knows that this may deter worried parents from purchasing video games for their children. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast. Check your Warzone stats and ranks for multiplayer, Warzone and more!