DHP Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed with Metal Frame and Ladder, Space-Saving Design, White 4.4 out of 5 stars 7,236. Read your zone twin over twin metal bunk bed Descriptions You May Know! The top bunk seems a little bit high, the there is room for a trundle bed and plenty of head space on the bottom bunk. If the bunk bed will be placed next to the wall, the guardrail that runs the full length of the bed should be placed against the wall to prevent entrapment between the bed and wall.

Learn more about our Returns Policy. This is why they are committed to providing unique and functional furniture pieces at affordable prices. She loves it! After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. Winado Metal Bunk Bed Twin Over Twin Heavy Duty Bed Frame with Safety Guard Rails & Flat Ladder for Kids Teens Adults, Black. No screws. My granddaughter is 3 and she loves the idea of sleeping up high. The bed is very sturdy and attractive.

Still able to assemble no issues very sturdy for the price, Bought this bunk bed set in July and by September the ladder was broke. Item#: 330745737; MFR#: 5484096; Share Email Print. And, most purchases can be returned for free. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. It could have been somewhat assembled, but we had to assemble the entire thing. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. I used the tool that is provided. Better Homes & Gardens Leighton Wood Twin-Over-Twin Bunk Bed, Cherry model # WM3921. This warranty is your sole remedy for product defect and does not cover damage due to mishandling, misuse or abuse. And, most purchases can be returned for free. It comes with its own tool and it's simple to use. You also need to be aware of ceiling fans and light fixtures, especially in smaller rooms. It took my very skilled, airplane mechanic father-in-law almost three hours to put two sets of these bunk beds together. Dimensions: 78.5W x 42D x 72H in. Top bunk weight capacity: 200 lbs. Integrated ladders at head and foot of beds. My 10YO, who the bed is for, has a couple of inches before he hits his head. You could probably use the bottom bunk by itself, but there are no legs or sufficient support to use the top bunk as a single bed. I was just being honest, I hope this helps someone. We then ordered the Emily Futon in white leather from Walmart.com and put under it. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Trees & Trim Sale: Extra Savings on Holiday Decor.

We chose the silver and it looks really good with her gray and yellow decor. We purchased the beds for the weekends with the grandchildren. That's why all of our bunk beds come with a Bunkie board, slat pack, or metal grid support system. Once together it is sturdy and everything it should be. Easy to assemble I did it basically by myself except for attaching the two bed rails to the end pieces. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. The color and finish look great providing a modern look. There are slots that each slat (each with a matching divet) slide in to. My 180 pound husband even climbed on it, but we built it, so we feel pretty confident. I called customer service and they shipped the part out that next day, so I was really pleased with that. It's easy to put together and move around. Manufacturers, Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. Eclipse Twin Over Full Futon Bunk Bed, Multiple Colors. This bed was only used for my 6 year old but from the day we put it together the ladder wouldnt sit properly. Nice looking bed, but not sturdy.

The poles between the bunks attach to the bottom bunk's headboard/footboard--they do not extend all the way to the floor. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Made with sleek metal that coordinates easily with other furniture, Bed frame fits a twin size mattress (sold separately), Two ladders are fitted on both sides of the bed for easy access, Upper guardrails provide additional safety, Your Zone loft bed is suitable for children and teens, Available in: black, silver, navy blue, pink and white, Dimensions of loft bed: 78.5"L x 42"W x 72"H. Shipping was pretty fast, I received them about five days after I ordered. to see all the coverage offered for each product. The slats are not welded and need to be assembled. Unfortunately we are not able to deliver to business addresses if the item is intended for residential use.

Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. There are slots that each slat (each with a matching divet) slide in to. DHP has been able to satisfy consumers by combining functional benefits such as price, mass production, on-time delivery and excellent customer service with comfort, style and innovation. A small star wrench is provided, but we had a longer one here that worked better. and we have not verified it. Sturdy bed, only complaint is the ladder hurts feet and I wish it was about 4-5 inches lower si it wasn't so close to the ceiling.

Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. 00. There is a lot of height between the bottom and top bunk making it comfortable for the older children as well. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. I ordered two of these beds in an effort to free up some space in my kid's room and it did exactly that. We were able to put a desk and a giant storage container underneath for all of her board games and craft boxes. Looks great Height is perfect. Yes it is definitely too high for a 3 year old. This bed wobbles a little when someone climbs into the top bunk but it's very sturdy. Free Curbside pickup – Schedule your pick-up to save time. So I had to wait for another leg. Everything went together very nicely and fit just right. I tried standing on the sides, but it was just too rickety and the metal hurt my feet to stand for too long trying to put sheets on, and I am only 135 lbs. There's a problem loading this menu right now. No. My 11-year-old daughter helped at the end when I had to connect both sides and couldn't do so alone.

Upper guardrails add extra safety and the sturdy metal frame can support up to 200 pounds, making it perfect for both older kids and teens. There is STILL room to play! Not more than I expected it to be but definitely not less. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. You've got 2 feet from the top of the rails to the ceiling.

Loft Bunk Bed … The lower bunk also helps stabilize the whole unit. It includes two ladders that are fitted against both sides of the bed, so it's safe and easy to get in and out of. This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State of California to casuse canser, birth defects or other reproductive harm. My 12 year old son has ample room to sit up in his bed with no issues. The manufacturer is not responsible for incidental or consequential damages. they just slide into place and are locked in place a coule of different ways with some clips. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. the bed i ordered was pink the i received is a nasty brown color even though the box says pink. I even feel comfortable letting my 2 year old sit on the bottom bed. Proof of purchase is required. Great, bed, my 5 year old Son loves it. Average Rating: (3.4) stars out of 5 stars 47 ratings, based on 47 reviews. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Easy to put together. 8' ceilings are tall enough. This loft looks great in my daughter's room. Frame is very sturdy!

A great space saver for multi-child rooms and ideal for sleepovers. We've made returning items as easy as possible. No problem. Not happy with a purchase? I had a friend help me put them together and the first bed probably took about an hour, hour and fifteen at the most. Instructions were very clear and easy. This bed is great since you don't have to climb over a rail, the ladder is made for simple entry. 3 Years - $16.00. I do not think the poles alone are sturdy enough to support the upper bunk. Love the color options and the price seemed reasonable!

To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. It depends on the individual child. This sleek and modern your zone twin over twin metal bunk bed is made for sturdiness and longevity. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Using as a loft. Manufacturers, Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. But you do have lots of room underneath. We aim to show you accurate product information. Winado Twin over Twin Metal Bunk Beds Frame Kids /Adult Children …

The bed slats sunk down when you got on it and it swayed a lot when you climbed up. Sign up for our email newsletter. Learn more about our Returns Policy. The foam might be great for the ladder too. Dorel Living Brady Solid Wood Bunk Beds Twin Over Full with Ladder and Guard Rail, Espresso 4.3 out of 5 stars 952. We turned the bed so that he sleeps with his head away from the fan blades just as a precaution. But Here we recommend you to buy your zone twin over twin metal bunk bed in trusted online store which have long experience to sell many products online, by clicking link below we bring you to that store so you will get many offers that give you many advantages. suppliers and others provide what you see here, It's sturdy and the quality was better than I thought it would be considering the price. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Where the ladder is. If needed, a damp cloth may be used sparingly. Electrode, Comp-abfb860e-ec07-4fd1-b2ab-3ab4c5921083, DC-eus2-prod-a9, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.40, SHA-41ed8468826085770503056bd2c9bc8be5b55386, CID-a82b1204-007-175b7dfd8ed706, Generated: Wed, 11 Nov 2020 15:15:02 GMT, Available Options: Walmart Protection Plan, Expert Help, Detachable Twin Over Twin Bunk Bed Full Metal Frame with Ladder and Guardrail for Children Kids. Go to, Send me an email when my question is answered. Warranty available to original purchaser only. The part that sucks is this didn't happen during shipping. We just put this bed together today and everything is predrilled and the ends only go together one way. Thank you. It can accommodate two twin sized mattresses and includes a built-in metal ladder as well as an upper guard rail for safety. Also the room they have in the picture must be HUGE. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. Had I known that, I probably would have gone with a different model bed.

foam pipe insulation to the side rails because her beloved kitty cat found a way to jump up on the bed and I didn't want it scratched. It is quite high. Stay updated on special offers, design trends, and more. Their primary focus when designing furniture for customers is to incorporate value, latest trends and functionalit. Qty: Add-on services (0 Selected) Show Less. However, we could still put it together. The bed is about 6 feet high. If you're not pleased with the quality of your purchase, call us at 1.888.880.4884 or visit our. Go to. © 2012 - 2020 Lowe's ®. $174.00 $149.99. This is probably too late for your answer, but the holes are pre-drilled, so you cannot swap them. once locked in place there is a small plastic piece placed behind it to secure it. Strangulation hazard: Never attach or hang items to any part of the bunk bed that are not designed for use with the bed; for example, but not limited to, hooks, belts and jump ropes, Twin size bed (assembled): 77.6" W x 55.6" D x 60.2" H, Shipping box dimensions: 20.87" W x 43.31" D x 10.04" H. We've made returning items as easy as possible. Overall a good bed. My 17YO tried it out and when he sat up in bed, his head hit the ceiling.